Can't Get Enough Of Utah

ISP-FL

600+ Posts
Reaction score
We spent about 8 days outside of Panguitch in a campground last month. We did Zion and Bryce of course plus found some other canyon rides that were great. Moved the rig south to AZ and did some riding, including the Grand Canyon, which was actually a little less majestic after coming out of southern Utah than I remember.

Found out our friends (with TG's) were at the campground we left outside of Panguitch. Instead of moving down into the Phoenix area like we planned we headed back north and are now in southern Utah once again.

Maybe another 8 or 9 days of riding up here I will really have it out of my system this time. Hope so because I had planned on going to NM next, just hard to leave UT.

We spent about 8 days outside of Panguitch in a campground last month. We did Zion and Bryce of course plus found some other canyon rides that were great. Moved the rig south to AZ and did some riding, including the Grand Canyon, which was actually a little less majestic after coming out of southern Utah than I remember.

Found out our friends (with TG's) were at the campground we left outside of Panguitch. Instead of moving down into the Phoenix area like we planned we headed back north and are now in southern Utah once again.

Maybe another 8 or 9 days of riding up here I will really have it out of my system this time. Hope so because I had planned on going to NM next, just hard to leave UT.

PM me where you are and I will try to meet you if you like.

Some pretty rides in SW Utah. And a few that are fairly scary .... LOL ... be safe and have lots to fun.

PM me where you are and I will try to meet you if you like.

Thanks Paul, let me see how the week shakes out. The other two couples haven't done Zion so we will be doing that ride, then there are a couple more we are looking at.

We are at Bear Valley campground just north of Panguitch and surrounded by BLM lands. Also thinking about doing a 3 days rental of some side-by-sides and exploring the hills/ranges around us. Got to pack a lot of stuff in by the time we leave this Friday!

You certainly live in a great State!

I'm sure you've already ridden UT 12 from Bryce Canyon to Torrey. but UT 95 from Hanksville to Blanding is a very good ride to the Moab area also and you can do Moki Dugway from 95. Natural Bridges National Monument is also interesting Enjoy your trip!

I'm sure you've already ridden UT 12 from Bryce Canyon to Torrey. but UT 95 from Hanksville to Blanding is a very good ride to the Moab area also and you can do Moki Dugway from 95. Natural Bridges National Monument is also interesting Enjoy your trip!

We did the circle, down US-89, UT-12 through Bryce, up to UT-24, to UT-62, back to US-89, great ride. We are thinking today we will return to Zion, but after running through the park keep going down through Hurricane and hit the Zion Harley dealer on I-15.

When we first came into Utah last month we did some rides in the Moab area while we camped outside of Thompson Springs.

Try and make it over Parowan to go thru the Parowan Gap. Amazing Petroglyph Site.22also Good BBQ just up the road from Zion Harley in Cedar City, Sonny Boys. Also just North of Zion Harley is Kolob Canyon. It is an in and back out ride, short but very pretty.

Thanks Paul, we got rained out yesterday so we will see what we can get done today. Can't be gone real late cause we pack up and head toward NM tomorrow.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png