Road Trip Time

Zammy

20500+ Posts
Jan 15, 2015
W. Florida
We will be heading out in a couple of days for points north, Chicago, then Ohio, and finally end up in Maggie Valley for the gathering. We usually visit our daughters and their hubbies once a year around July or so but decided to make everything happen in one big trip this year.

Both places we visit our kids ride so we've got some plans for the Wisconsin Dells when in the Chicago area, not sure about Ohio yet. We're taking a laptop so I can bother everyone once in a while at least, lol. Can't wait to get on the 56 Panhead our son-in-law has got running, I'll be sure to get some pics. Take care everyone !!!

Spent a couple of days in Marion, Illinois seeing some friends and doing some riding with them, tomorrow we head to our daughters house in northern IL. I think midweek we're heading to the Wisconsin Dells for a few days, after that, who knows, lol. No problems so far except for all the orange barrels everywhere, it doesn't seem to matter if it's the Interstates or secondary roads, crazy amount of construction going on.

We will be heading out in a couple of days for points north, Chicago, then Ohio, and finally end up in Maggie Valley for the gathering. We usually visit our daughters and their hubbies once a year around July or so but decided to make everything happen in one big trip this year.

Both places we visit our kids ride so we've got some plans for the Wisconsin Dells when in the Chicago area, not sure about Ohio yet. We're taking a laptop so I can bother everyone once in a while at least, lol. Can't wait to get on the 56 Panhead our son-in-law has got running, I'll be sure to get some pics. Take care everyone !!!

When & where are you going to be in Ohio ??

Bill, we'll be in the Youngstown area 9/22, leaving from there to Maggie Valley on the 31st.

You're right Bill, 8/22 thru 8/31, brain fart, lol. Leaving in the morning for Wisconsin for 4 days maybe, they keep changing the weather forecast every 4 hours, this morning it was 20% rain for a couple of days and now where we're going they are saying 80%, I guess tomorrow morning will dictate our plans.

Stay dry & stay safe. We are headed to Pa. tomorrow to visit family. Not riding this time. Did you ever decide on Hill Country gathering. This will be our 3rd year down there.

Not going to make it to Kerrville, we were hoping to and scheduled our Dr. appts. so we could be done with them by Oct 1 and make the trip. Maybe next year we can set the dates earlier in the year so everyone can plan.

Darn it Bill, we left Chicago on Tuesday, missed you guys by 2 days. Austintown is 20 minutes from our daughters house, it would have been great to see you both.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png