Wind Deflectors

Tom
I got my deflectors on Sat. I installed them with industrial strength Velcro and they look and work GREAT. The Velcro seems to work well and they can be removed very easy.

Marshall

Well our trip to Maggie Valley this year finally let us ride in the rain for about 100 miles on the way up and about 75 miles of light rain and mist on the Blue Ridge on the way home. They worked really well and we nevr even considered putting on the soft side doors. My boots stayed drier than they have ever in the rain.

Tomg

The shape is good but it looks like an addon. Spend the extra money and match the custom paint. 30+k on a trike, how much more could it be????

Now have over 20k with the use of the Wind Deflectors and have not used the softside doors since the Deflectors were installed. There are about 2 dozen sets out there in use now.
Tomg

I have the wind deflectors on my bike and they look great. The guy who makes them asked me what color my bike was and the outside edge was made blue to match my bike. I don't know how much wind they keep out of the inside because I am still using the new side curtains that I got.
I've had nothing but compliments on the deflectors and have people wanting to replace their Baker's with these because they are so 'cool'!

Tomg,
Can you get the name of the maker of these air dams and also his address. I've misplaced or deleted his name and addy. My friend wants to replace her Baker's with these and I told her I'd send it. She needs to join this forum. Only problem I see since joining is it's cost me several hundred dollars. I read about things other's have done and I think I need it on my bike too!.

Tomg,
Can you get the name of the maker of these air dams and also his address. I've misplaced or deleted his name and addy. My friend wants to replace her Baker's with these and I told her I'd send it. She needs to join this forum. Only problem I see since joining is it's cost me several hundred dollars. I read about things other's have done and I think I need it on my bike too!.

scroll up several comments and click on the web site !! AamdyneCorp.com. I haven't used my side curtains for over a year now !!

tomg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png