New to Trike Talk

Aug 11, 2019
Columbia, Pa, USA
I was given the name Otter because I like to ride in the rain, weird isn't it but I rode 32 states in 2017 and wasn't about to stop because of all the rain I encountered.

I am in the position where I have to go from 2 wheels to 3 wheels due to a couple back fusions and damaged nerves in my legs and as most of you know, it hurts giving up 2 wheels. I joined this site this morning to read over reviews of what trikes others have as well as good points or bad.

I love the Harley trikes, the only problem there I see for myself is the steering at slow speed. Due to a neck fusion, I have lost significant strength in my arms. I see where you can change the rake which I will most likely be doing.

welcome aboard ken. contact papa zook at cut n shoot customs ad this site also site owner. he can set you up with a rake kit for the tri that should take care of your issue

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Ken! Keeping it in the Wind! :)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timetraveller
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png