Old Hot Rod look skull exhaust, 2 cool 4 sch!

Nov 16, 2018
San Angelo, TX, USA
Hello everybody,

Latest Mod is to the exhaust, purely aesthetic mind you but it works with the look I wanted. :cool:

I picked up a pair of these from FleaBay for less than a hundred, polished them up then mounted them in place of the turn down chrome tips I had on my Trike when I got it.

The skull exhaust tips along with the full moon hubcaps on the back of my ride, conjures up a look of Hot Rods of days gone by, cruising the boulevard. (Cool)

Skull1.jpg Skull2.jpg Skull3.jpg

Not a big write up this time just had to post !!!

David Hilton Ret. USN ETC/SS

Each year they have the National Street Rod Convention in Louisville. I love attending just to watch the non stop parade of rods with Booth after booth of cool things like this. All a fellow needs is imagination........... and a little cash!!!

Skull exhaust!!!

Hello FuzzyWuzHe,

I saw these for sale on FleaBay a while back, and loved the look.

The bottom of the skulls is about 4" off the ground, heck I have only 3 3/4" clearance under the frame of my Trike with the raked front and all.

So far, I haven't touched the ground with ether of them yet! :wave4:

The skull exhausts don't extend to far back from the back of the trike body, plus I have a kind of nurf bumper that extends much further back too.:Dorag:

Skulls aren't my thing ... but they look kewl ... just wondering, they appear too sit pretty low ... hope they don't drag or get taken out by a curb or something while backing up.

Hello FuzzyWuzHe,

I saw these for sale on FleaBay a while back, and loved the look.

The bottom of the skulls is about 4" off the ground, heck I have only 3 3/4" clearance under the frame of my Trike with the raked front and all.

So far, I haven't touched the ground with ether of them yet! :wave4:

The skull exhausts don't extend to far back from the back of the trike body, plus I have a kind of nurf bumper that extends much further back too.:Dorag:

Kewl ... must just be the picture angle that makes them look like they are really low ... :D

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png