Primary Vent

Just to keep everyone up to date, picked the trike up yesterday after work and put on about 100 miles. We put another 300 miles on today with a mix of interstate, 2 lane country roads and even a little city driving. Very happy to report that putting the vent on seems to have fixed my problem, did not lose 1 drop. I know that it's not a great test, but looks very promising.

I must add that my dealer went out of their way to make things right. They ask what oil I was using (Red Line) and replaced with the same, and did not cost me a cent. I hope things hold up , but right now I am very happy.

Just to keep everyone up to date, picked the trike up yesterday after work and put on about 100 miles. We put another 300 miles on today with a mix of interstate, 2 lane country roads and even a little city driving. Very happy to report that putting the vent on seems to have fixed my problem, did not lose 1 drop. I know that it's not a great test, but looks very promising.

I must add that my dealer went out of their way to make things right. They ask what oil I was using (Red Line) and replaced with the same, and did not cost me a cent. I hope things hold up , but right now I am very happy.

Keep on top of it ... but it sounds good.

Good deal,I am also a big fan of Red Line;)

My 19 came worn it in there. Been checking and seem to have no issue with the oil migration. Happy to see that. I did not want a new Milwaukee 8 motor. But being forced onto a trike didn't have much choice. I am not a fan of used bikes.

My 19 came worn it in there. Been checking and seem to have no issue with the oil migration. Happy to see that. I did not want a new Milwaukee 8 motor. But being forced onto a trike didn't have much choice. I am not a fan of used bikes.

Everybody owned rides/drives a used one :wave4:

I glad they took care of you.:cool:

I have had 3 different HD dealers tell me that if your having trouble shifting, switch to Redline.;)

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png