Rides

rocket1lf

450+ Posts
Dec 7, 2013
Hot Arizona, USA
It's been quiet again. Is anybody riding? It's hot as heck out here, but I'm still riding. Still doing the Saturday breakfast rides every week. Yesterday I put on 210 miles for breakfast up into the mountains and back. Went from 1500ft at the house to over 7000ft and back. 70degs up there and got home before it got really hot. It was only 101 when I pulled into the driveway at 11:00AM. Rick

I ride bout every day. Did over 400 Friday just running around checking on jobs my guys are doing. Ride in all kinds of weather here in west Tn. :wave4:

Love TN. I'll be flying into Nashville the middle of October and we're driving over to Asheville for a couple of days. My other half lives in Mt. Juliet because of her job, for now. I'd move to eastern TN to be close to the mountains, if I could, but my job is out here in AZ and I can't retire for a couple of more years. Oh well, Southwest loves us. Rick

Has anybody done the Natchez Trace? My wife and I have been on it twice. Speed limit is 45 and there are very few cars on it. Just beautiful country. It is kept manicured by the park service and there are plenty of places to stop. If you want to stop to eat, you will have to get off at one of the nearby cities. It runs from Nashville, TN to Natchez MS close to 600 miles long. You can check it out on the web. https://www.nps.gov/natr/index.htm I might add, it is FREE!!!!!!

Has anybody done the Natchez Trace? My wife and I have been on it twice. Speed limit is 45 and there are very few cars on it. Just beautiful country. It is kept manicured by the park service and there are plenty of places to stop. If you want to stop to eat, you will have to get off at one of the nearby cities. It runs from Nashville, TN to Natchez MS close to 600 miles long. You can check it out on the web. https://www.nps.gov/natr/index.htm I might add, it is FREE!!!!!!

Added this to my bucket list :D

We took it about 125 miles south out of of Nashville. Beautiful quiet road with little traffic. No semi's allowed and everybody else is in a rush on the super slab. Rick

Yes its a great ride! Watch for wildlife. Lots of interesting stops along the way. Tupelo to Nashville is my favorite section. I think speed limit is 50 on most of it. I usually set cruise at 55. Never had a problem. If you get a ticket the local courts can't help. It's patrolled by Federal Agents.:wave4:

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png