• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Why am I up at 6:30 AM on Sunday ?

MikeyTX

Dead animals deserve balloons...
Reaction score
So I had a sleep study from 9:30 last night till 5:30 this morning. Stopped by What-A-Burger for a couple of breakfast burritos and coffee to go on the way home . Gee, I got less sleep what with all those darn wires stuck to me than I do at home. I sure as heck don't know how they expect someone to get a restful nights sleep. :gah:

True that Bob. I am though going to lay down for a bit and see if I can catch a few z's. (Time)

I slept really well during my sleep study ... but ... they did a titration CPAP along with the wire things ... slept like a baby ... next day saw the Pulmonary Tech and got my CPAP ... been sleeping like 8 hours a night ever since.

It is kind of a pain to drag the CPAP around, but, I sleep so well, I don't leave home without it.

I slept really well during my sleep study ... but ... they did a titration CPAP along with the wire things ... slept like a baby ... next day saw the Pulmonary Tech and got my CPAP ... been sleeping like 8 hours a night ever since.

It is kind of a pain to drag the CPAP around, but, I sleep so well, I don't leave home without it.

I believe that w/o the wires getting entangled around me, I would have slept soundly.

my wife will not let me leave home without mine I even carried it camping last week

Been using a CPAP for the last 16 years. On my third machine now. This one is kinda fancy, Uploads data every day to the cloud. My therapist can look at my sleep habits every day.

Although not a CPAP sleep study, about a year ago, I wore a heart monitor for thirty days. First time that I wore a T-shirt to bed since I retired from the Navy.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png