Hurricane Watch for Florida

My brother has plywood cut and marked keeps it in his garage just in case. Otherwise Florida plywood is made of unobtainium. He says you can forget about water and gas also.

I heard that Dorian has signed a deal with Disney ...To be a permanent attraction and that's why it hasn't moved on....:Shrug:...

Has a hurricane ever lingerd this long off the coast of Florida ?...

67727156_166454194531075_2743310074790517484_n.jpg

I heard that Dorian has signed a deal with Disney ...To be a permanent attraction and that's why it hasn't moved on....:Shrug:...

Has a hurricane ever lingerd this long off the coast of Florida ?...

Not in the years we have been in Florida

Jacksonville and Daytona are just now getting a small out flow band of light wind gusts and rain

This is supposed to peak sometime Wednesday, very slow mover and shaker:p

WE lost power about an hour ago. It is back on now but I bet it goes out again

The wind and rain started here @ 3 in the AM the storm is down the road from me 22 miles in St Augustine moving toward us here in Jacksonville

Jack, Hope things are getting better for you now. We've had some heavy rain and wind in Ocala, but nothing like you may be getting.

Know where the Black Water INN is on the St. Johns? We usually make the trip over there twice a year on Thanksgiving and Easter with a group between 10-16. Always have a good meal there and it's reasonable.

PC

Jack, Hope things are getting better for you now. We've had some heavy rain and wind in Ocala, but nothing like you may be getting.

Know where the Black Water INN is on the St. Johns? We usually make the trip over there twice a year on Thanksgiving and Easter with a group between 10-16. Always have a good meal there and it's reasonable.

PC

Yep I know that place;)

Most of the storm is out of here

We are expecting 94 sunny and windy Thursday

I will be out and about on my trike checking out the beaches and St Augustine

I had 1 section of fence in my back yard blown down, power is back on and we should be good to go;)

Glad to hear both you & J'ville made it through this one. :clapping:Hopefully no more the rest of the "season".

I always liked that ride down A1A to St.Augustine on bike when I was stationed at Mayport. Hopefully the roads are clear for you tomorrow!

Probably too late for FL, but Carolina folks might find this one handy?

tumblr_pxb5o0u9WQ1xoyw8po1_1280.jpg

Glad to hear both you & J'ville made it through this one. :clapping:Hopefully no more the rest of the "season".

I always liked that ride down A1A to St.Augustine on bike when I was stationed at Mayport. Hopefully the roads are clear for you tomorrow!

Probably too late for FL, but Carolina folks might find this one handy?

tumblr_pxb5o0u9WQ1xoyw8po1_1280.jpg

Jeffrey Dahmer's Freezer.........

Could've been?:xzqxz:

Maybe there's another cannibalistic whacked out serial killer running around somewhere nowadays, posting memes for all to see...?:gah:

Sorry for the thread hijack, Jack.

When the arresting detectives looked in Dahmer's freezer ,They found a frozen Testicle In every other ice tray slot ....When they question him about that he said ;

Sometimes you feel like a nut 'Sometimes you don't..

Minor wind damage locally, the beaches have a lot of erosion , last year they rebuilt the beach here and south to St Augustine

Hot humid back to normal today;)

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png