Trigg Trike Info Needed

Awesome

thank you very much for replying to me. I cannot even figure out if Trigg Trike is still in business-canโ€™t find a website-so-no phone number to get any customer service! I really hope someone will respond soon with any help they can give me! Hope you have an awesome day!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Hello Lisa

Hi, my husband bought a Trigg trike kit, & is having trouble putting it on. It came with no Manuel. The 1-877-554-1226 that is posted on their website is INCORRECT. Can anyone help me? Thanks! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ

I am not a installer but I bet there will be some along soon with the help you need. hurry and get that thing done, & make a gathering when you can. put some faces to names

Lisa, Lisa, Lisa....

I surfed the web for Trigg Trike Kits. Came up with several references to a website (www.triggtrikekits.com) and 2 different phone numbers. Could never get the actual website to come up. One of the phone numbers I found accidentally on a U-Tube video that came up: 1-877-554-1226. I did NOT call the number. The video gave the phone number and told how the kits fit all bikes and showed them running up and down the road...the end.

More googling: I did find that Trigg Trikes and Bushtec Motorcycle Trailers had the same address and phone number: 1-888-321-2516

180 Mr. Paran Rd

Jacksboro, TN. 37757

I called the 888 number - it was Bushtec. I inquired as to why they have the same address/phone number as Trigg Trike Kits. He told me that they sell parts for the Trigg Trike Kits. His name was Robin but he said its best to talk to the sales person.

I donโ€™t know if any of this would be helpful to you but I hope so...maybe get you headed in the right direction.

Please keep us informed of how it goes - we love info!

And by the way.... WELCOME to TrikeTalk from Kerrville, Texas!

Wow, ty for going to all of that trouble!! I certainly will call those numbers right away! Everyone here has been so nice & helpful, I love it! This place rocks. Iโ€™ll be back to let ya know if I get my Manuel . Thanks again!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

Wow, ty for going to all of that trouble!! I certainly will call those numbers right away! Everyone here has been so nice & helpful, I love it! This place rocks. Iโ€™ll be back to let ya know if I get my Manuel . Thanks again!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

If they canโ€™t help - is it possible to go back to the person who sold the kit to you to see if they have any info?

We may have to do that. I think he bought it off of eBay or Craigโ€™s List, not sure. But Iโ€™m striking out everywhere else. Even typing in triggtrikekits.com just shoots me to a wrong website. But I do appreciate all of the help. Iโ€™ll keep plugging away! We want that kit on before bike week next month in Myrtle Beach, SC!! Woo-Hoo!!!!

Last I heard, Trigg Trike was no longer in business. It was acquired years ago by the company that owns Bushtec Trailers and I think they recently shuttered the trike business to focus on their core business which is trailers. You can call Bushtec Trailers to find out more.

Trigg

Hi, my husband bought a Trigg trike kit, & is having trouble putting it on. It came with no Manuel. The 1-877-554-1226 that is posted on their website is INCORRECT. Can anyone help me? Thanks! ��������

I had one for a 2 years great set up once you get it setup right give me a call and maybe I can help 3035010656 Big Denny

TRIGG HELP

thank you very much for replying to me. I cannot even figure out if Trigg Trike is still in business-canโ€™t find a website-so-no phone number to get any customer service! I really hope someone will respond soon with any help they can give me! Hope you have an awesome day!! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ’ฏ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ

I had one and it is perrty easy you can call Randy and I no he if not give me a call 303 501 0656 Big Denny

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png