Maggie Valley 2020

In my situation I need to have vacation requests for 2020 in by early December. The traditional time frame or a week later works pretty well with my weird schedule for me to take days off to get across country. I am hoping that dates for 2020 will be nailed down so I can put it on my schedule.

Kurt

I agree we start putting in for vacation the middle of January, so someone nail down those dates and maybe I can crash that party :Excited:(Beer)

no response, and I have to give my employer some dates so I guess I'll be going back to Asheville for my August vacation.

I'll work with the majority which seems to be September. If Labor Day traffic is a concern, then pick around it. Any date you pick is not gonna work for somebody, so it would seem the majority pick would rule.

I came through the buyout with my benefits package mostly intact and should be able to have a week saved up in time to come play in the mtns of NC.I don't really see an issue for me after July.

Trina let me know today she can not get off Labor day week, so that means I won't be meeting you fine folks at Maggie Valley unless I sneak off by myself ;)

Can I safely "assume" that the gathering will start on Labor Day, 7 Sept. 2020? I am trying to make plans to go back to Maggie Valley and visit my family in Virginia and upstate New York.

Ray, that would be my guess. I have heard nothing different. After all the conversation it was left that the dates would be the same as always, Labor Day week.

Not much chatter about Maggie this year, but then we have this 'bug problem', perhaps all will be well by September and the subject will heat up, hope so. I would so like to go this year, we shall see.

Really quiet here about Maggie Valley, guess I'll step up as I did in March with another post......I'm guessing there won't be one this year since the world is in such turmoil, sad indeed.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png