Eureka Springs 2020

JohnnyB

150+ Posts
Jan 6, 2013
Loudon, TN
Saw this on the Maggie Valley thread figure why not here

in past years we've been in Eureka Springs the week befor Memorial Day

i think the participants should decide on the dates

my opinion is lets meet the week after Memorial Day -take advantage of a 4 day work week for those not retired

Great roads and Great Food with Great people

Please post your ideas

Saw this on the Maggie Valley thread figure why not here

in past years we've been in Eureka Springs the week befor Memorial Day

i think the participants should decide on the dates

my opinion is lets meet the week after Memorial Day -take advantage of a 4 day work week for those not retired

Great roads and Great Food with Great people

Please post your ideas

We might even make that date

The current timeframe worked perfectly with my schedule. The week after Memorial day would mean I can't make future gatherings.

Kurt

Kurt, you are not a gold member so I can't PM you. Since you bought your trike in Texas and trailered it home I think you and your wife should ride down to Kerrville, Texas for the 2020 gathering. Robert said you are a lot of run to ride with, so come on down. :wave4:

Possible

Kurt, you are not a gold member so I can't PM you. Since you bought your trike in Texas and trailered it home I think you and your wife should ride down to Kerrville, Texas for the 2020 gathering. Robert said you are a lot of run to ride with, so come on down. :wave4:

I am going to remedy the Gold Member issue very soon. That was very nice of Robert to say. I enjoyed riding with Robert and Diane in Eureka Springs. Kerrville is on my list of gatherings to attend in the next 2 years. Depending on dates 2020 might just work out. My wife doesn't ride so we would probably stick around a couple extra days to visit Waco and other sights. We would be staying in our RV. Maggie Valley is my other must attend.

I always have to turn vacation requests in by the second week of December for the following year. If I get confirmed dates for Kerrville before then it would be helpful.

I believe the original owner of my trike may have been a Hill Country attendee as he talked of a gathering down there. His name was Jack Sides.

Thanks for the Invitation.

Kurt

Any date works for me. Please get the date posted early so I can work out conflicts.

Thanks, and looking forward to seeing you folks again.

Best, and ride safe.

I am going to remedy the Gold Member issue very soon. That was very nice of Robert to say. I enjoyed riding with Robert and Diane in Eureka Springs. Kerrville is on my list of gatherings to attend in the next 2 years. Depending on dates 2020 might just work out. My wife doesn't ride so we would probably stick around a couple extra days to visit Waco and other sights. We would be staying in our RV. Maggie Valley is my other must attend.

I always have to turn vacation requests in by the second week of December for the following year. If I get confirmed dates for Kerrville before then it would be helpful.

I believe the original owner of my trike may have been a Hill Country attendee as he talked of a gathering down there. His name was Jack Sides.

Thanks for the Invitation.

Kurt

Looking forward to meeting you in K/ville

Dates

In doing a title research it seems this gathering has been most successful the middle of June. With Texas towards end of April and Maggie Valley first of Sept that mid June looks right in between and based on previous years might be a better choice.

I’ll check on some hotel rates

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png