Kuryakyn Pet Palace

GentleBen

Aug 3, 2019
Hudson, Florida, USA
I just picked up one of these so I can start taking my little pal along for rides. Just slip off the rider back rest and tie down the pet palace. I have to sit up a little straighter but the bag makes a nice back rest. We haven't had our first ride yet just getting her used to it feeding a lot of treats. She seems to be perfectly fine with it, completely calm.

IMG_20190919_151157.jpg

:clapping::clapping:

Just a note: Be mindful of using it in the heat of the summer - airflow may not be the best.

That piece on front folds down with mesh behind it, also same thing on side, but you are absolutely right I'm always careful being in Florida. I even carry two key fobs for the truck so she can be in air conditioned comfort if I have to run in the store.

Ben... from one dog lover to another - I appreciate a person who thinks of their dog as family... their happiness, comfort, and care. Ride on!

I just picked up one of these so I can start taking my little pal along for rides. Just slip off the rider back rest and tie down the pet palace. I have to sit up a little straighter but the bag makes a nice back rest. We haven't had our first ride yet just getting her used to it feeding a lot of treats. She seems to be perfectly fine with it, completely calm.

View attachment 76544
:)Careful that she doesn't outgrow it from the "lot of treats"?:laugh:

I've wanted to get one of those for a long time. But dang are they expensive. I'm certain my little girl would love going with me. Just wish there was a good alternative. I like this brand more than any other for some reason. The cheaper ones look and feel cheap.

Dog passenger Seat

After searching to get my pup a commercially built DPS ( dog passenger seat) There were things about most of them I didn’t like, not the least of which was the price . I fabricated my own. She loved it, and I made the front so that I could lean back into it and have a back rest. I ended up having to get her a sidecar at 10 months old because she got so comfortable sitting back there that she thought there was nothing wrong with standing up spinning around to sit down again in the middle of a loop the loop exit ramp. ( Not great for balance, but wonderful for chatting with God) lol.

How can I add photos?

After searching to get my pup a commercially built DPS ( dog passenger seat) There were things about most of them I didn’t like, not the least of which was the price . I fabricated my own. She loved it, and I made the front so that I could lean back into it and have a back rest. I ended up having to get her a sidecar at 10 months old because she got so comfortable sitting back there that she thought there was nothing wrong with standing up spinning around to sit down again in the middle of a loop the loop exit ramp. ( Not great for balance, but wonderful for chatting with God) lol.

How can I add photos?

Bunny.. Welcome to Trike Talk..👍👍..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png