Question

Can a Slingshot pull a trailer??? With the big rear fat tire ... wondering how???

Some owners do pull a trailer ....Actually the weight of the trailer will give it better traction.....I don't trailer i have no need to....But if i'm not careful pulling out from a dead stop i will smoke the rear tire off....

Wycked maks a pretty nice hitch ... the got a video where they launch a small boat with the SS. I did notice in the 7-8 videos I watched with trailer hitches ... every one called them cars ... :Shrug:

Something about that just seems wrong???:Shrug::Shrug::Shrug:

I have a monkey (stuffed) that rides on the tour pak luggage rack ... he has a Harley T shirt ... when people ask me about him ... I tell them, "I'm giving him a ride ... his Harley broke down!" ... kinda the same thing ... I'm guessing with the same reaction. :D

I have a monkey (stuffed) that rides on the tour pak luggage rack ... he has a Harley T shirt ... when people ask me about him ... I tell them, "I'm giving him a ride ... his Harley broke down!" ... kinda the same thing ... I'm guessing with the same reaction. :D

Just tell them he’s your Wrench ! Monkey Wrench :cxtv:

I have seen some that make one that mounts to swing arm area, and another that bolts at the top rear and then comes down to the rear to pull a trailer. :D

I have a bustec trailer and hitch.No problem pulling it at all. I got it so my wife walker can go. I love the shot. I also have 2010 Stallion that I can't use now as the wife can't ride in it.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NILLA
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png