If You Get Your Health Care Through The VA...

MDO

Reaction score
If you get Health Care from the VA (I Do), you can get your Flu shot from Walgreens, for free & save yourself a trip to the VA Hospital. I know some Vets have to travel a distance to get treated.

This can save you a trip & time. I stopped today & it took less than 10 minutes. They also send a receipt to your VA so your record gets updated. A good deal all around.

Is there some "official" announcement of this that I can use to let a few vets around here know about this little fact? Most around here don't even know what a forum is so not likely I can give them a link to this thread and do any good.

Is there some "official" announcement of this that I can use to let a few vets around here know about this little fact? Most around here don't even know what a forum is so not likely I can give them a link to this thread and do any good.

If they are enrolled in the VA system & get their medical care there, they just take their VA card to any Walgreens that does immunizations.

It's very simple.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Obsidian
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png