New member and my new trike

Worst thing is I got a flat on the front in less then 1500 miles because the front wheel is in the middle where all the crap ends up and I picked up a nail.

Doesn't mean you have to be in the middle of the lane. I avoid being dead center just for that reason.

"Its where all the crap in the road is." Means you shouldn't be. Left or right of center should be where you are.

Also center is all the road oil. Last place you want to be when its damp.

install dealers

Warranty concerns-If something is not right with a trike and you have used another, not the CSC’ “Powertrack” it could always be blamed on the other front end.

I have owned a 2010 and 2012 CSC Trike Goldwing. No problems. I would think the factory did its homework on the Power track. As for the OEM I think this is a different situation. The last thing a company wants is warranty work.

It sounds to me that you are in the same mind frame as me. The CSC Encore has a nice look to it. I am looking for a builder who has had a lot of hands on with CSC trikes.

I have 2 more things to do on my list. (1)Drive one (2) Pick who will build it

If the front end feels good and light the only other thing to worry about is who I pick to build it.

If anyone on this Forum has recommendations of where and who to build it please advise me.

Dealers are welcome to respond,

Thankyou

Ace Motorworks---Pitman,NJ

Steering with a trike is more of a push to turn left pull to turn right. Opposite for a lefty.

There is no turning per say of the front wheel No different then on 2 wheels but with out the lean.
"No different" ? :xzqxz:

I always counter steered my bikes (2 wheelers) by pushing just slightly on the side I'm aiming to turn into, to go left, push on left grip … but steer into a corner on the trike, like my tricycle in my young-unhood days, to go left, I pull the left & push the right away from me. The trike requires more degree of turning too.

Installer

Warranty concerns-If something is not right with a trike and you have used another, not the CSC’ “Powertrack” it could always be blamed on the other front end.

I have owned a 2010 and 2012 CSC Trike Goldwing. No problems. I would think the factory did its homework on the Power track. As for the OEM I think this is a different situation. The last thing a company wants is warranty work.

It sounds to me that you are in the same mind frame as me. The CSC Encore has a nice look to it. I am looking for a builder who has had a lot of hands on with CSC trikes.

I have 2 more things to do on my list. (1)Drive one (2) Pick who will build it

If the front end feels good and light the only other thing to worry about is who I pick to build it.

If anyone on this Forum has recommendations of where and who to build it please advise me.

Dealers are welcome to respond,

Thankyou

I purchased a 2018 DCT and had CSC do the conversion. I could not be more pleased.

I rode both models one with and without the front rake. Pay for the new kit engendered for that kit. Rides like a dream. Good luck.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png