Trike Insurance

Thebobcat

Sep 28, 2019
Montgomery
Help !!! This is my first time getting a Insurance quote for my 2015 Goldwing/2019 CSC Trikes Conversion....I'm having trouble, getting them to understand what I have...any tips, will be greatly appreciated...

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Dale!

I just went through this same crap with State Farm on my new 2019 Goldwing/CSC. They run the vin and quote the insurance based on a std bike not considering the "trike" portion. I was told everything from "we don't cover modifications" to "Honda never produced a trike". After calling them directly it turns out the company knows what to do just their agents don't! They insure the bike and you purchase accessory insurance up to the value needed to cover the trike portion. At least that's what they finally did for me. I also called Progressive and they knew what to do and I have a quote from them as well so it's a fallback once the bill arrives from State Farm, they best be comparable in price...

When I converted my two wheel'd wing into a trike, I sent my insurance company, a picture of the new trike'd out bike, as well, a copy of my receipt , and a price list of exactly what I paid, to have my trike installed....so there's no question on what I paid..... I even sent them an itemized price list of what each and every part that I added to make it a trike ...

I hope this helps!

Ronnie

Help !!! This is my first time getting a Insurance quote for my 2015 Goldwing/2019 CSC Trikes Conversion....I'm having trouble, getting them to understand what I have...any tips, will be greatly appreciated...

What did you settle on for an insurance policy?

Even though your 2015 doesn't qualify for Replacement Coverage for Life, the aftermarket components and trike conversion will. Let me know if you have any questions!

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png