getting anxious

WOW!

Just saw this thread!

Had no idea that your adventure had begun. You're living the dream man! Congratulations! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

When it gets warmer (was 28* here this morning), I hope you're able to stop by in your travels and visit/ride around for a bit.

Hope to see you in Texas in April.

Kevin

WOW!

Just saw this thread!

Had no idea that your adventure had begun. You're living the dream man! Congratulations! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

When it gets warmer (was 28* here this morning), I hope you're able to stop by in your travels and visit/ride around for a bit.

Hope to see you in Texas in April.

Kevin

Look forward to seeing you also however I will be in AZ the month of April. Will be just south of Bullhead City. Looking forward to the Laughlin River Run. Haven't made that bike week since 2002.

I'll have to keep an eye on your trips. We may end up near enough to meet up.

Look forward to seeing you also however I will be in AZ the month of April. Will be just south of Bullhead City. Looking forward to the Laughlin River Run. Haven't made that bike week since 2002.

I'll have to keep an eye on your trips. We may end up near enough to meet up.

Will do...and you're always welcome in Mississippi.

Kevin

Well, only 25 minutes left of work and I'm officially retired. I even ended up with a small bonus. When I came in to work tonight the supervisor told me I had 8 more hour so PTO. With that news, I will get paid for tomorrow even though I turned in my keys and badge tonight.

I have Friday and Saturday to clean out my house and then head back to Kerrville on Sunday...

Looking forward to lots more riding. I believe I put over 1200 miles on the trike since arriving in TX.

x2, and Good Luck in your retirement D'Trbl!

Maybe we can get together for a coffee before you leave NH? PM me if you have time tomorrow, (Sat.)...

x2, and Good Luck in your retirement D'Trbl!

Maybe we can get together for a coffee before you leave NH? PM me if you have time tomorrow, (Sat.)...

Pete, sorry I didn't see this post until tonight. I worked right up until I had to leave and still had to have someone go back to the hour to pick up the last load of stuff.

It's possible I may come back in Oct for a class reunion. If so, maybe we can get together. Hope you are doing better then the last time we chatted.

Congratulations, stay safe! :)

I was a dummy when I did it. Had laid out my plans, all paperwork in, my last day worked was to be Dec 9th, retirement effective Jan 1st, was to be on "leave" between. Come home Dec 9th after a regular shift mostly in court, marked off duty, went in house, big snowstorm hit, wrecks backed up, troopers were behind, dispatch called the house … "Can you come out?" they asked.

How could I not, 46 hours in three days, then when I put in for my time ... some obscure rule in payroll down at HQ in Richmond meant I would have to undo retirement and reset everything & I was quickly pi55ed. I just give it to them, not that I needed the $$$, but it was the principle.

In retrospect, I think that I should have stopped it and spent three days at the office leisurely resetting it just to get the $$$, but already in my last month I had attended a 4x fatal airplane crash, a barricaded subject who committed suicide, a birthing on the interstate, and that 46 hour 3 day "Snowmigeddon". It was time.

Well, only 25 minutes left of work and I'm officially retired. I even ended up with a small bonus. When I came in to work tonight the supervisor told me I had 8 more hour so PTO. With that news, I will get paid for tomorrow even though I turned in my keys and badge tonight.

I have Friday and Saturday to clean out my house and then head back to Kerrville on Sunday...

Looking forward to lots more riding. I believe I put over 1200 miles on the trike since arriving in TX.

I have put over a 1,000 on my Freewheeler since you have been in Texas. :Dorag:

Still two to three years before partial retirement. But did stop by a rv store, looked at toy haulers. Wife did not know what one was. Saw one to big and one probly a little small. Know hurry to purchase , but we a started looking. Am looking forward to spending time down south and riding.

Still two to three years before partial retirement. But did stop by a rv store, looked at toy haulers. Wife did not know what one was. Saw one to big and one probly a little small. Know hurry to purchase , but we a started looking. Am looking forward to spending time down south and riding.

I am looking forward to meeting you and your wife. :Dorag:

Leap Year Ride

Saturday, Feb 29th,we’ll meet at Cracker Barrel in Kerrville @ 7:30 for breakfast if you want to eat. If you just want to ride (379 miles) we’ll leave at 8:30 or soon as the diners get fed (whichever is later.)

Dennis really did get to TX

I found these at the bottom of the pile of photos in my phone. Somehow they didn't get a date so they went to the bottom.

dennis.jpg

Rest stop on TX 337

dennis 1.jpg

What he was looking at

Nice riding with you Dennis, Karla and Lola

See you next year

Jan & John

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stumphumper
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png