getting anxious

ONCE AGAIN!!! Nucseal did not disappoint with his choice of routes today. I had 141 miles total on my meter and every road was an adventure! Thank you Nuc!

Pretty chilly when I met up with DblTrbl - NOAA reported 32* when I left the house at 8:35 but it warmed up fast...turned into 72* by the time I got home at 3:45. Bright sunshine all day long.

We met up with Nuc and LadyonaMission and rode more backroads than I knew existed on the other side of I-10. We had a lunch stop at Alamo Springs Cafe...it was as good as advertised!

Great friends, food, roads, weather... couldn’t have been a better day. :clapping:

ONCE AGAIN!!! Nucseal did not disappoint with his choice of routes today. I had 141 miles total on my meter and every road was an adventure! Thank you Nuc!

Pretty chilly when I met up with DblTrbl - NOAA reported 32* when I left the house at 8:35 but it warmed up fast...turned into 72* by the time I got home at 3:45. Bright sunshine all day long.

We met up with Nuc and LadyonaMission and rode more backroads than I knew existed on the other side of I-10. We had a lunch stop at Alamo Springs Cafe...it was as good as advertised!

Great friends, food, roads, weather... couldn’t have been a better day. :clapping:

I agree, it was a wonderful day. I rode 210 miles.

Nucseal did good, the route was a lot of fun. :clapping:

I agree, it was a wonderful day. I rode 210 miles.

Nucseal did good, the route was a lot of fun. :clapping:

Where are the pictures?:p

Alamo Springs, my favorite place to eat in TX. But, have you tried the Black Pig, a food truck further up the same road. It's a different experience.

Another drop-dead beautiful day in the Texas hill country!

Started “fresh” at 46*...my back porch temp right now is 76*...NOAA reports 72* at our municipal airport just south of town.

The food at OST Restaurant was good and the conversation fun. SO many bikes.

Visited an antique store that had many LARGE pieces of solid oak furniture - the “remember when” days....

Left “Lady” and “DTrbl” to ride parts unknown while I returned to Kerrville to work on paperwork.

Hope others had as great a day as I did!

Nope, not me... don’t want to break tradition! I remember what it all looks like!:)

Sunshiney day today in Ohio also... Started at 31* ended at 40* Rode down to the Cincinatti Zoo last nite ( car) lol to see over a million light decorations. When ya'll gonna ride up here ??:confused:

I did about 280 miles yesterday. Went up to the top of the mountain, this week turned right, last week went the same direction but turned left. last week there was about 6 inches of snow along side of the road and saw meany people playing in the snow, but this week most of it was gone just a few patches there were on the north facing surfaces and under trees.

Dropped down off the mountain into Palm Desert (next door to Palm Springs) and then turned south for about 50 miles and then back across the desert. Lots of people packing up their toys. and heading home after the long week end, but still a lot of folks still playing in the desert. Gone about 7 hours, wife not happy did not let her know I would be gone so long.

Sunshiney day today in Ohio also... Started at 31* ended at 40* Rode down to the Cincinatti Zoo last nite ( car) lol to see over a million light decorations. When ya'll gonna ride up here ??:confused:

You could plan a gathering when it's warm enough for Texans to ride up there.:Dorag:

Haven't had a ride report for a while. You not riding?

Only a handful of rides. Had a couple days of very heavy rain and the RV park was a lake. Also have had very dense fog and high winds.

Lady on a mission and I did about 200 miles yesterday. At one point a deer flew across the road just missing her. He then ran into the fence, bounced off and doubled back into the road just missing me. A little further down the road, I had a white tail deer running beside me and lucky for me it decided to jump over the fence instead of into the road.

A few days ago, Paws and I did a few of the local back roads that she was curious about. We only did about 80 miles but enjoyed going on Elm Pass Rd.

Only a handful of rides. Had a couple days of very heavy rain and the RV park was a lake. Also have had very dense fog and high winds.

Lady on a mission and I did about 200 miles yesterday. At one point a deer flew across the road just missing her. He then ran into the fence, bounced off and doubled back into the road just missing me. A little further down the road, I had a white tail deer running beside me and lucky for me it decided to jump over the fence instead of into the road.

A few days ago, Paws and I did a few of the local back roads that she was curious about. We only did about 80 miles but enjoyed going on Elm Pass Rd.

I did 270. I posted 250 on another thread but that was a typo or one of those blonde moments, not sure.

Can't do much about mother nature. The road across the river is quite often flooded. Elm Pass is a good ride. Animals in the road are common. We had a Lama chase a friends Harley for half a mile and there's been more than a few bulls challenging our right to their road. It's important to not git between mom and baby.:D

Back