New members

C&MJORDAN2

Sep 18, 2008
Dothan, Al.
Hi to all. My husband and I jsut joined. We ride an 1800 GL Honda Trike just purchased in June of this year and we are looking forward to many miles of safe riding and meeting all kinds of wonderful people. We are looking for a small trailer to tow in the dark cherry red if any one has any suggestions, we would appreciate them very much.

Welcome, Welcome! You will be well on your way to meeting all kinds of wonderful people right here on TrikeTalk. I know "Trikerjim" just picked up a new trailer. He can probably give you some good tips, but I think there are a bunch on here that tow one. Keep safe :).

I'll be in the process of designing a trailer using the stock saddlebags and rear fender with a cooler carrier on top. This is from our 08 GL1800 demo trike.
just so happens, dark cherry red also

welcome to the forum. My husband and I ride a 1500--and I'm the one who writes on the forum. We're from east TX so if you're from around here, let us know and we'll ride together sometime. We're retired and ride a lot!

Welcome to the forum. Jump right in and get to know some of these nice people.
Also post some pictures in the garage when U get time. Check with Trikerjim he just got a new trailer or check on Adventure trikes web site. That is where Jim got his trailer.
Ride safe and enjoy.

Welcome aboard! I don't even have my trike yet and I'm loving this forum. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. You'll love it here!

Hi to all. My husband and I jsut joined. We ride an 1800 GL Honda Trike just purchased in June of this year and we are looking forward to many miles of safe riding and meeting all kinds of wonderful people. We are looking for a small trailer to tow in the dark cherry red if any one has any suggestions, we would appreciate them very much.

Welcome C&M! You dont happen to be from Alabama do you?

Hi C&M and welcome to the club. Hope you'll just jump right in and be a part of our little community. Anything we can help with, let us know...:D

We are from Al. Live in Dothan. We purchased our trike from Adventure Motorsports and yes they can order a trailer. We are looking for the most trailer for the least amount of money. We pd 2500.00 for a 6x10 we had and it is hard to believe the little trailers are ranging from 3000.00 to 4000.00 depending on what you want. My husband did want it to color match the trike. We realize we will need to pay more for color. Again nice chatting and again thank you and all for all suggestions. We do belong to Chapter U in Dothan and enjoy very much.

Welcome aboard! I don't even have my trike yet and I'm loving this forum. Everyone is so friendly and helpful. You'll love it here!

Thanks for the response. I have had several great people send messages and I have to agree that so far everyone does seem friendly and helpful. We have the motor trike conversion on ours and so far has been great. It gets very expensive adding the safety chrome. Ha. I guess one is never done dressing up the new toy.

We are headed down to Thunder Beach in Panama City next weekend for more dressing. Ha.

Wish you good luck in finding the trike of your dreams. There are some very good deals out there

Hi
Thank you for your message and help. We are looking for the most trailer for the lease amount of money. It amazes me how expensive the little trailers are. We are trying to plan a long trip next year and hope to find our little companion before then.

We are just getting started and already having loads of fun and meeting a good number of wonderful people. Bikers are like campers in that they are eager to help one another.

Great chatting with you.

H
You will have to send us a picutre when you have finished this product and price of item as well for shipping. Will be happy to review said item. It is always great when there is a little competition with the current markets.

Appreciate your response and please stay in touch.

Safe riding to you and yours.

C&MJORDAN2 -

Good to have you on the forum. I thought that might be you. I see your husband just about every day! Did you get to meet Mikey or Trikerjim at the TrikeTalk rally last Saturday? They were there.

You are right about the small trailer costs. The good ones that match typically range from $3000 to as much as $8000. Hard to understand why they are so expensive. Aluma is a high quality trailer and makes a matching trailer that isnt very expensive at all comparatively speaking. They are under $2000 brand new. You do have to order them in the color you want to get a match but the price is no higher than the diamond plate ones. There are others I can order as well if you want to give me a shout. Since I built your trike I`ll make you a great deal on one. :)

C&M I got my Aluma last weekend from Bazooka while we were down there. I LOVE it! Pulls great. I've had those $4000 units you're talking about and they look sharp, but they pull behind your trike and hold your stuff just like this one..;) Hope you find one that fits your needs..

View attachment 169

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png