Noob to trikes, but not to bikes.

Nov 3, 2019
Nakina
I have been riding 2 wheels since I was 15 starting with a Yamaha 50 step through. The next was a 58 BMW R50. A couple 500 Titans and then 4 wheels for 27 yrs. Then 1 day I saw a 83 Kawasaki in boxes in an auto repair. Rode it for 2 yrs. A Vulcan was mine for a year next was a 1200 GW for 7 yrs, Suzuki 800 Volusia 7 yrs, Harley Heritage 6 yrs, Road King 1 yr and now a 1500 Suzuki trike. I'm a great grandfather with 5 children, 10 grandchildren and 22 great grands. A family get together looks like a church homecoming.

Hello!

:wave4:Edward, Welcome from SW Arkansas.

Congratulations on your move to three wheels:clapping:

... ThumbUpThumbUp Keep those knees safely in the breeze!!

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Edward!
:wave4:

Hello Edward

welcome to trike talk from east Texas. oh you will love a trike, I also road many years on 2 wheeler s, last one was a 2000 gl1500se after some years I triked it out with a Champion kit, best thing I have done to a motorcycle. now have 100,000 and counting.

I have been riding 2 wheels since I was 15 starting with a Yamaha 50 step through. The next was a 58 BMW R50. A couple 500 Titans and then 4 wheels for 27 yrs. Then 1 day I saw a 83 Kawasaki in boxes in an auto repair. Rode it for 2 yrs. A Vulcan was mine for a year next was a 1200 GW for 7 yrs, Suzuki 800 Volusia 7 yrs, Harley Heritage 6 yrs, Road King 1 yr and now a 1500 Suzuki trike. I'm a great grandfather with 5 children, 10 grandchildren and 22 great grands. A family get together looks like a church homecoming.

Ed welcome to TrikeTalk. I know exactly how you feel 50+ years on 2 wheels now on three. Yamaha, Norton, Triumph, BSA, BMW, Bridgestone, Suzuki, Yamaha Venture for 20+ years, Royal Star TD, Honda, Spyder. 5 children 17 grandchildren 3 greats. Its a great life isn't it? We are glad to have you with us. Post early post often and post pictures.

:wave4:Edward, Welcome from SW Arkansas.

Congratulations on your move to three wheels:clapping:

... ThumbUpThumbUp Keep those knees safely in the breeze!!

Did you know there are 47 Edward Perry's in the US last time that I checked. Thing is I wanted Captain Hook. I will have to go back and edit that.

Ed welcome to TrikeTalk. I know exactly how you feel 50+ years on 2 wheels now on three. Yamaha, Norton, Triumph, BSA, BMW, Bridgestone, Suzuki, Yamaha Venture for 20+ years, Royal Star TD, Honda, Spyder. 5 children 17 grandchildren 3 greats. Its a great life isn't it? We are glad to have you with us. Post early post often and post pictures.

Pictures will be along as soon as I figure it out. By the way my 2nd OL is 7 yrs older than I so she had a head start and all the relatives are steps, but you would never know it if I didn't tell you.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daedalus

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daedalus
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png