Cold weather riding

Rider70

Jun 9, 2019
Gettysburg, PA, USA
Bought used heated gear off Market place and had to try it out. Pants, jacket, gloves. $225. Took off on a 21* day for a 200mi drive to the kids house. Love heated gear:clapping::clapping:. Toasty warm the entire way. This is after arrival, when the temp rose to a balmy 40*.

Attachments

• 572F7433-040A-4700-B669-A3E18F48F09F.jpg
    572F7433-040A-4700-B669-A3E18F48F09F.jpg
    591.9 KB · Views: 358
Bought used heated gear off Market place and had to try it out. Pants, jacket, gloves. $225. Took off on a 21* day for a 200mi drive to the kids house. Love heated gear:clapping::clapping:. Toasty warm the entire way. This is after arrival, when the temp rose to a balmy 40*.

Yeah, heated gear is the bomb. Switched over to it about 8 years ago. Can't believe I spent decades layering up and thinking I was "warm". :laugh:

btw, your TG is looking really good with your ceramic coating. :clapping:

Kevin

I also love my heated gear........... "although my "blacky" has been put away already, for her winter's hibernation period".... We just had a foot and a half dump of snow!

Sooooooooooooooooo out comes my snow skies, and off to the mountains I go.................

Think snow!!!
:clapping:

Ronnie

Yeah, heated gear is the bomb. Switched over to it about 8 years ago. Can't believe I spent decades layering up and thinking I was "warm". :laugh:

btw, your TG is looking really good with your ceramic coating. :clapping:

Kevin

thanks. Can’t believe it is so shiny. Looks like a mirror in the sun. Also bring the gold metal flake to the surface. Very happy. :clapping:

Glad to see other winter riders posting their rides on the forum. :D

I did my first BBB ride yesterday. It ended up a balmy 45* by the afternoon. We rode 67 miles for some great food. The guy that came with me said this will probably be his last ride of the season. My next ride will be my FYAO ride on Jan. 1st.

Hope we don't get too much snow. :laugh:

I remember when I thought anyone who rode a bagger was a whimp ... LOL ... now I'm on three, full face helmet, heated gear, pulling a trailer to haul my junk ... guess that's what they call the "Golden Years" :Shrug:

I remember when I thought anyone who rode a bagger was a whip ... LOL ... now I'm on three, full face helmet, heated gear, pulling a trailer to haul my junk ... guess that's what they call the "Golden Years" :Shrug:

Hey Fuzzy. I think you're like me . . . nothing to prove. Been there, done that. Cold, hot, wet, etc., etc. We don't have to prove nuthin' to nobody.

Agree

Hey Fuzzy. I think you're like me . . . nothing to prove. Been there, done that. Cold, hot, wet, etc., etc. We don't have to prove nuthin' to nobody.

TOTALLY AGREE, at 75, been riding 50 + yrs., but still riding both my 2-wheeler and

the trike (more/more, HA)........ pretty much done it all!

You ALL RIDE SAFE.......

:cool:

We thought being bikers we are rough, tough and hard to bluff:p

In my old age I do not like being cold any more

Then buy heated gear.

I hate being cold too, but that isn't going to stop me from riding. I feel like a piece of bread in a toaster - even when it's below 0*.

PS. you're in Florida how can you complain about being cold!!!! :)

Then buy heated gear.

I hate being cold too, but that isn't going to stop me from riding. I feel like a piece of bread in a toaster - even when it's below 0*.

PS. you're in Florida how can you complain about being cold!!!! :)

When my Brother would come up from Florida he would complain he's cold if the temps were 60*

I think the warm weather down there thins their brain cells out a little...:Shrug:...:laugh:...

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trvman
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png