Motorcycle Insurance--No Depreciation (Replacement for Life)

Jim Palmer

Nov 19, 2019
Madison, WI, USA
We are excited to become a sponsor of TrikeTalk.com!

The MVP Insurance Agency & MotorcycleAgent.com specialize in motorcycle/powersport protection, including liability insurance. Our focus is providing the right options to riders and ensure their vehicles are properly covered.

Replacement For Life (No Depreciation)

• Riders with Model Years 2017 and Newer can lock in the MSRP for as long as they own the bike/trike. (12/31/2019 is the deadline for 2017s. Come 1/1/2020—Model Year 2018 will be the oldest to lock in this coverage)
  • Accessories & Safety Equipment of all model years can earn replacement coverage that never expires.
  • Customize the policy to your preference: Liability Limits, Property Damage, Medical Coverage, Income Loss, Roadside Assistance, Trip Interruption, ect.

EXAMPLE OF REPLACEMENT SETTLEMENT

We are licensed an appointed in 17 states: Alabama, Arizona, California, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi (coming soon), Missouri, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

Let’s compare your current policy and lock in MSRP for as long as you own your motorcycle! (Replacement for Life is available for most On-Road Motorcycle Brands)

:wave4:https://www.motorcycleagent.com/insurancequote

Jim, will you get licensed in Florida?

I have Dairyland now, tho their prices seem to be going up

As you know from living there, Florida is a unique state. In order to offer insurance in Florida, I'd need to have a physical office there. I've been working on my wife for 13+ years to move to warmer climates.

Dairyland's new program has caused the price to increase--granted they did add a few nice benefits. I'm a huge fan of American Modern's replacement for life and Allstate's accident forgiveness.

Any chance of visiting Massachusetts , anytime soon????

Ronnie

I'm working on Massachusetts and Pennsylvania next. Allstate and American Modern are very supportive of our efforts. We want to provide an outlet, for riders, as their industry expert. Too many agencies push Powersports' Coverage to the side and focus on Home/Auto/Commercial policies.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png