New Sponsor: MotorcycleAgent.com

Nov 19, 2019
Madison, WI, USA
We are excited to become a sponsor of TrikeTalk.com!

The MVP Insurance Agency & MotorcycleAgent.com specialize in motorcycle/powersports protection, including liability insurance. Our focus is providing the right options to riders and help ensure their vehicles are properly covered.

We've partnered with the best Motorcycle Insurance Companies, to assist riders of All Makes & Models, in 18 States, with their Trike & Motorcycle Liability Insurance.

1. No Depreciation Coverage Insurance Policies (Replacement Coverage Never Expires)
    • Model Year 2017-2020 qualify until 12/31/2019. 1/1/2020 Model Year 2018 will be the oldest to lock in this coverage.
  2. Standard Motorcycle Insurance Policies
    • Trike Conversion Kits
    • Aftermarket Accessories
    • Custom Paint
  3. Vintage / Agreed Value Motorcycle Insurance Policies

Quick Bio:

After my United States Marine Corps enlistment (Hoorah), my wife and I moved back to Wisconsin, where I began a 12+ year career at the local Harley-Davidson Dealership. Of which, 10 years I was the Finance & Insurance Manager.

Motorcycles have always been my passion (Riding since 16, Motorcycle Safety Foundation RiderCoach, Sportbike Track Day participant) and making this sport, the focus of my profession, is truly rewarding.

For 10+ Years, The MVP Insurance Agency, has specialized in liability insurance for riders throughout the country. We put motorcycles & powersport vehicles first! MotorcycleAgent.com is the dedicated powersport protection division of the agency.

I look forward to providing a service to the riders of this forum--enjoy the ride!

Jim Palmer

jim@motorcycleagent.com

(800) 920-0890

******************************************************************************Replacement For Life (No Depreciation)

• Riders with Model Years 2017 and Newer can lock in the MSRP for as long as they own the bike/trike. (12/31/2019 is the deadline for 2017s. Come 1/1/2020—Model Year 2018 will be the oldest to lock in this coverage)
  • Accessories & Safety Equipment of all model years can earn replacement coverage that never expires.
  • Customize the policy to your preference: Liability Limits, Property Damage, Medical Coverage, Income Loss, Roadside Assistance, Trip Interruption, ect.

EXAMPLE OF REPLACEMENT SETTLEMENT

We are licensed an appointed in 17 states to offer this Replacement Coverage that Never Expires: Alabama, Arizona, California, Georgia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi (coming soon), Missouri, Ohio, South Carolina, Texas, Virginia, and Wisconsin.

* Maryland is not available with Replacement for Life--however, we can assist with standard insurance policies.

Let’s compare your current policy and lock in MSRP for as long as you own your motorcycle! (Replacement for Life is available for most On-Road Motorcycle Brands)

:wave4:https://www.motorcycleagent.com/insurancequote

Appointed with: Allstate, American Modern, Dairyland Cycle, Foremost, Progressive, and Safeco

Hi Jim,:wave4:

:welcome: to our Trike Talk Family .:wave4::high5::wave4:

Your sponsorship and insurance expertise are greatly appreciated.ThumbUp

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png