May be the one

rcappie

100+ Posts
Oct 16, 2019
La Porte
Hi Everyone, I've been looking for acouple of months for a 2019 Triglide. Found one midnight blue/silver, around 2 thousands miles. $28500 out the door. Deal or no deal? Tia. Sorry, have to pay taxes in my state. my mistake

I think around 30 grand out the door sounds pretty good to me, but keep working on them, good luck, I hate haggling over price, good luck with everything

Hi Everyone, I've been looking for acouple of months for a 2019 Triglide. Found one midnight blue/silver, around 2 thousands miles. $28500 out the door. Deal or no deal? Tia. Sorry, have to pay taxes in my state. my mistake

I think it's a good price, but work on them throwing in 1 or 2 service visits or a 2 year warranty. Also, ensure all recalls are done before taking delivery & that it does not have the oil migration issue.

Good Luck!:Dorag:

That is a smoking good deal imo. That's about 10k off original msrp and with almost no miles on it. I'd scoop that up in a hurry.

I think it's a good price, but work on them throwing in 1 or 2 service visits or a 2 year warranty. Also, ensure all recalls are done before taking delivery & that it does not have the oil migration issue.

Good Luck!:Dorag:

How can you detect if it has the oil migration issue?

You can't......Until its driven about a thousand miles, And then when you check the dipstick on the Trans its low.....My 17 Tri was below the dipstick at 8 hundred miles...

But i'm willing to bet the dealer will tell you he never heard of Oil Migration...

I'm glad you guys asked and answer that question. I've been riding an old Twin cam. Don't have that problem.

1999 flhtpi.

I have that same color combo n a 2020. Inside the blue looks black but when you get it out in the sun it really is beautiful. Sounds like a pretty good deal. Enjoy the miles

Ask them. Also ask them to state, in writing, if it has it they will install the vent kit at N/C

Thanks, for everyone chiming in.

Going the 23rd, hoping to make

the deal. Thanks in prior post

for the twisted cherry color.

Checked on the things people

commented on and doing recall.

Hopefully come Monday afternoon

I will own a2019 Harley Tri Glide

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png