Santa delivered some good news 2 days after Christmas!

B Dawg

Reaction score
Two days after Christmas, I received a phone call from the Harley dealer I’ve done business with since we purchased our ’12 Tri-Glide from them right after the 13’s came out.

They finally got a ’20 Tahitian Teal Tri-Glide in that I had been waiting for since late September. I took the mother of our three children (I take her with me so I don’t have to kiss her goodbye:D ) to the dealer the next day and did the paperwork trading in our ’12 and ordered a few “goodies” to be installed on the new one.

As they didn’t have all the “goodies” in stock, parts were ordered and I received a call from our salesman and stating it was “scheduled for service to do the install(s) this week.”

Should be hearing from them soon to take delivery!The anticipation has us fired up but then the problem is once it’s delivered, it will sit in the garage teasing us like a cheap tramp (haven’t come up with a nick name for it yet) as the weather here in Ohio this time of year stinks.

For those of you that have purchased and received your new trikes and are able to ride, we envy you!

Two days after Christmas, I received a phone call from the Harley dealer I’ve done business with since we purchased our ’12 Tri-Glide from them right after the 13’s came out.

They finally got a ’20 Tahitian Teal Tri-Glide in that I had been waiting for since late September. I took the mother of our three children (I take her with me so I don’t have to kiss her goodbye:D ) to the dealer the next day and did the paperwork trading in our ’12 and ordered a few “goodies” to be installed on the new one.

As they didn’t have all the “goodies” in stock, parts were ordered and I received a call from our salesman and stating it was “scheduled for service to do the install(s) this week.”

Should be hearing from them soon to take delivery!The anticipation has us fired up but then the problem is once it’s delivered, it will sit in the garage teasing us like a cheap tramp (haven’t come up with a nick name for it yet) as the weather here in Ohio this time of year stinks.

For those of you that have purchased and received your new trikes and are able to ride, we envy you!
Congratulations! sounds like to me you have already Named her "cheap tramp" :Shrug: just sayin

:clapping:-ThumbUp.......

Congrats on the new one, that is the bad thing when buying a new bike in the winter if you have snow and cold, it sits until spring

You lucky dog.:D I am still waiting for my Tahitian to show up.. Weather sux anyway. Glad to hear some are getting their rides. My Dealer across the line had told me end of Feb when I ordered it. Have fun if the rain stops. Ride safe.

Great color, same as my new TG :D

I am away at the moment, but my TG is being worked on as I wanted some extra accessories fitted such as heated grips. As soon as I arrive home the dealer will deliver the TG, but I have to complete my 3 wheel endorsement. WA State will not accept my 2 wheel endorsement.

That said, I will also have to wait several more weeks to ride the new TG as I have to have surgery for both hands due to nerve damage. The TG will be on the battery tender waiting to be ridden and I just don't know what to do to pass the time.

The left hand will be operated on first, followed by the right several weeks later. I can "wax on, wax off" using one hand of course :laugh:

Good luck and ride safe,

Jon.

Last edited:
Thank you for everyones congratulations, etc.

May use the "cheap tramp" nickname

Paul; garage is cleaned up. Pics to follow once I get her settled in.

Jon; Be glad ur not getting both hands done at once. (be hard to accomplish the

paperwork needed after mommy nature calls):laugh:

Jack; thanks for answering Alan's question. I had that question on my mental list to ask but since I'm nearly halfway to 134 I forgot :gah:

Thank you for everyones congratulations, etc.

May use the "cheap tramp" nickname

Paul; garage is cleaned up. Pics to follow once I get her settled in.

Jon; Be glad ur not getting both hands done at once. (be hard to accomplish the

paperwork needed after mommy nature calls):laugh:

Jack; thanks for answering Alan's question. I had that question on my mental list to ask but since I'm nearly halfway to 134 I forgot :gah:

Pleased that both hands aren't being done at once :D

Enjoy your new ride and pictures when you are able.

You lucky dog.:D I am still waiting for my Tahitian to show up.. Weather sux anyway. Glad to hear some are getting their rides. My Dealer across the line had told me end of Feb when I ordered it. Have fun if the rain stops. Ride safe.

The Gods have smiled. Just heard, my Tahitian should be here next week. Are you going to the Tx gathering Brian ??

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png