New member/New to trike

felixpirozzi

50+ Posts
Jan 30, 2011
PITTSBURGH PA
Hi I am a new member, And am new to trikes. I went from 2 to 3 wheels in September and have about 5000 miles on my 1800 gold wing trike, still have a lot to learn. so far I have found a lot of good information on this web-site. Right now I am just looking forward to some descent weather.

Welcome to TrikeTalk! 5,000 miles on the trike since September? That is awesome :D. The more you ride it, the more you'll love it!

:wave4: Welcome to Trike Talk from Somerset PA. One things for sure you haven't been able to ride up here on the mountain for the last 3 months. Did see some bikes over in Greensburg last Sunday. Look out as soon as the snow melts here! Then maybe we can hook up and ride sometime.:yes:

Hi I am a new member, And am new to trikes. I went from 2 to 3 wheels in September and have about 5000 miles on my 1800 gold wing trike, still have a lot to learn. so far I have found a lot of good information on this web-site. Right now I am just looking forward to some descent weather.

welcome aboard. great ride isn't it? You are doing just fine and thanks for joining us.

Eh welcome to triketalk.

Hope you joined TOI??

We tour PA last summer on hwy 6 only got as far as Wellsboro and Mansfield area. We are planning to go back maybe this August or ???

You have a lot to see and the roads are great..

Hope to meet you and a big!!!!

-----Greetings from MI the great lakes state------------

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png