Picked up a 2017 Freewheeler

Reaction score
Hello from Glenwood, WV.....Traded in my 2005 Road King in for a 2017 Freewheeler with 3,000 miles, stage 4 kit...Its beautiful!. I rode my road king 40 miles when it was 17 degrees out to pick it up and then rode it back home..I cant wait till it gets warmer!....(I finally figured out how to post pics)

free3.jpg

Last edited:
You landed in the right place

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania enjoy the new to you ride stop by often. There are a great group of people here with the same ride in various stages of performance. :good: ride safe Fred

Congratulations Brian! Welcome to TrikeTalk. You are in good company - lots of happy Freewheeler owners here.

Brian welcome from San Antonio, Texas. I traded a 2007 Road King for a new 2015 Freewheeler. I hope you enjoy yours as much as I am enjoying mine.:wave4:

Welcome from Missouri! :cool: It looks like you found a jewel that someone put alot of money into to upgrade.

Congratulations on your great find.

Hi Brian, welcome to the forums, nice looking Free, love the chrome wheels.

Welcome from Missouri! :cool: It looks like you found a jewel that someone put alot of money into to upgrade.

Congratulations on your great find.

Thanks, this thing looks to have every add-on you can do to it..even has a legend lift kit. I am gonna put on a rider adjustable back rest though.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png