Fobo2 tire monitors for H/D 2020 Tri Glide

Local Dealers?

Does anyone know if there will be import/custom fees added when ordering FOBO System from Malaysia.

thanks Ron

Welcome to Trike Talk. I don't know the answer to your question.

However, I bought my FOBO 3 piece system about 2 years ago from a guy in Florida by the name of Bob. He was one of the early sellers of FOBO. I don't know if he is still selling them and I can't remember the name of his company. However you can find FOBO for sale on (at least they were at one time) Amazon, WalMart and other places online. I would assume they can get the latest versions.

This is the first I have heard about this product, how many people are using it?, does it work?, is it worth the money?, seems like a great idea, just want to hear about real world experience

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png