Boy Scouts of America

MikeyTX

Dead animals deserve balloons...
May 9, 2016
Big Bend Country, TX
Filed for bankruptcy .............. Nat'l hdq is in Irving, TX

Simply a matter of time. They've been running on empty for too long imho. Their pedophile issues have come home to roost.

And the CEO makes triple figures per year doesn’t help the problem !

Not aloud to bring cell phones / lap tops to camp . Lil Johnny doesn’t want to go.

Plus, no cookies ..........

DismalRichAracari-max-1mb.gif

I was going to call them to come over and replace my flag...I don’t know how the rigging works. Previous owner of this home left the flag as he had to go into a retirement home in another city. It has gotten somewhat tattered - apparently been up for a number of years. It has a light that shines up on it at night - very dramatic to see. Light still works...it’s plugged in but is on a light sensor cell that turns on/off.

Guess I’ll call a local veteran’s group and see if they can help me.

Bringing in girls probably didn't help their financial "Big Picture", either...:(

On the bright side, most of the local chapters are still solvent as they're semi independent on the finance side.

Bottom line: they're not going away...:clapping:

They used to be respectful, moral boys that put God above everything. The acceptance of gays was the first step of removing God so the newer boys morals were no longer preached that boys are boys and girls are girls and marriage was man and woman. Those parents were now any kind of mix and morals kept going down. Then the final nail was adding girls. It immediately was no longer the Boy Scouts. Why girls couldn't stay with Girl Scouts and keep the sexes separate is beyond me but this spineless political correct BS killed the Boy Scouts just like it will kill this country if people don't get their spine back and say the hell with politically correct crap. Say what you want and if that offends someone, tough, leave, walk away, don't look. Stop bringing everything down to the lowest possibility, just to satisfy all the whiners. That's my opinion and if you don't like it, that's your problem, not mine. I'm me and I'll stay me. And don't flaunt those immoral life styles, put God first and I bet things improve. Although it's too late for the Scouts, boys or girls or whatever it is now.

Right you are hogcowboy. The left has a history of lowering standards on everything they touch. If they're going to let two (homosexual) boys share a tent, why not a boy and a girl? Same result.

The left is doing everything they can to change, if not rewrite, the Constitution. To stop this we need to get God back in schools, IMHO. Not to mention getting that southern wall up!

PC

They used to be respectful, moral boys that put God above everything. The acceptance of gays was the first step of removing God so the newer boys morals were no longer preached that boys are boys and girls are girls and marriage was man and woman. Those parents were now any kind of mix and morals kept going down. Then the final nail was adding girls. It immediately was no longer the Boy Scouts. Why girls couldn't stay with Girl Scouts and keep the sexes separate is beyond me but this spineless political correct BS killed the Boy Scouts just like it will kill this country if people don't get their spine back and say the hell with politically correct crap. Say what you want and if that offends someone, tough, leave, walk away, don't look. Stop bringing everything down to the lowest possibility, just to satisfy all the whiners. That's my opinion and if you don't like it, that's your problem, not mine. I'm me and I'll stay me. And don't flaunt those immoral life styles, put God first and I bet things improve. Although it's too late for the Scouts, boys or girls or whatever it is now.

I don't believe in God.....That said i pray there isn't a Hell....

...I don't care what you do or anyone does behind closed doors....Just don't try to shove it down my throat.....And thats what the liberals are trying to do.....But what the advertisers of most products are doing is using neutral mixed couples to slowly get their agenda across...

The girls want the same activities as the boys, the problem lies with the Girl Scout organization for not providing the same type of material. When I was a Girl Scout many years ago we had badges for all the things young women were supposed to learn and fast forward to the present time they don't want to earn a sewing badge they'd rather earn a computer badge and as for camping they don't want to do that. Not too long ago I had read an article on one of the Girl Scout camps being closed and sold off. Most of the Girl Scout badges today would be for Boy Scouts back in my day. Idiots will always ruin something, most Scout Masters and Den Mothers were parents of youngsters in the troop years ago and today without proper screening perverts infiltrated as Scout Masters. There is a group that is a replacement for the Boy Scouts where young men can be men and I had seen this some time ago https://www.traillifeusa.com/ I hope the parents who want a proper program for their son will look into this or maybe start a troop in their area to start a generation of young men that will be the leaders of our nation that have a backbone.

Never heard of Traillife but that's not surprising, my one and only is long grown and gone with one of her own in high school already. And there isn't a troop in our one horse town being the real reason I've never heard of them.

So there still isn't a girls version of Traillife??? Don't girls need to learn life leadership skills too???

That's what the Girl Scouts are for, they earn badges that didn't exist in my day. https://www.girlscoutshop.com/BADGES-PROGRAM this page will give you an idea of the badges available and also by the group. they've added Daisy scouts and Ambassador level some where along the way. We learned everyday useful skills back in the day, today they learn computer programing. :xzqxz:

If they mix the Girls with the Boys......They might need a Badge for Baby Care...:D..

I wanted to be a Boy Scout member. No girls allowed! Well phooey! I thought who in their right mind wanted to learn sewing and cooking when the great outdoors was out there just waiting for me.

I tried to compromise...joined Blue Birds - the entrance to Girl Scouts - couldn’t stand it - quit - too sissy. Gleaned outdoor experience and knowledge from my daddy, grandfather, and his farm. But they wouldn’t go camping - EVER! I wanted to go camping .. finally got around to that via motorcycle camping - loved it! The Girl Scout organization really let me down.

Attachments

• 6b3c14b1735ab8a072ce3ac32d3b7943--campfire-girls-girl-day.jpg
    6b3c14b1735ab8a072ce3ac32d3b7943--campfire-girls-girl-day.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 169
Last edited:
Yes thats right Trike Lady,,,i remember now. Guess they so NOT impressed me that i didn’t file them correctly in my data banks! Thanks for the correction!

That's what the Girl Scouts are for, they earn badges that didn't exist in my day. https://www.girlscoutshop.com/BADGES-PROGRAM this page will give you an idea of the badges available and also by the group. they've added Daisy scouts and Ambassador level some where along the way. We learned everyday useful skills back in the day, today they learn computer programing. :xzqxz:

I totally understand what the Girl Scouts are supposed to do and if they have badges not available back in the 50's and 60's, why on earth did they have to ruin the Boy Scouts with their discrimination demands to join? I just don't get that. Was it just so they could prove a point? Granted, the Boys were already sliding downhill with their gay leadership but the introduction of girls has been the final nail. Or at least it seems that way looking at it from far away. Not having kids in that age bracket anymore, I've not paid real close attention, but it sure looks like the girls killed the boys. But what's new there too. Girls have always been better than boys, right? Let the flames rage.

FFGTA0BG_o.gif
19TjLX9B_o.gif

Yes thats right Trike Lady,,,i remember now. Guess they so NOT impressed me that i didn’t file them correctly in my data banks! Thanks for the correction!

Camp Fire Girls was a very 'Dull' organization, a few mothers in my community in the 1960s tried starting a group and the girls found it boring and left for the Girl Scouts as they did camping, fishing and other fun outdoor stuff. :clapping:

using neutral mixed couples

Yep, ya see it on TV advertisements very frequently any more. And the TV program "Flea Market Flip" uses gay couples on the vast majority of their shows, as if that's normal.

PC

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png