• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Why not a Trike gathering in Pennsylvania

The wife and i would be interested in a PA gathering.
I will be working on a gathering and looking for solid volunteers to Assist in planning the events and mapping different routes for day rides and attractions. Praying someone from the close proximity to State College or the surrounding area steps up and is willing to help. A successful event needs several dependable people to help get it together. :good:Travel safe Fred/Jeanne

Doug,

When all this Corona virus BS is over , please let me know............ I'd love to take that ride up to Vermont with you and John...

My bikes all ready now for a "good" ride, and I'm all ready for some "good" company.......................Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D

Ronnie

Hey Fred. That sounds good. Not ridden much in PA and would like to explore.
It is a great place to ride fairly good roads especially in the center of the state around State College. We have a great historical sites from the revolutionary War to the Civil War. All the through the industrial age with Railroads and all innovations in manufacturing. We are an old state but still a good one other than our governor at the present time. fred

I'm interested, there is a trike club here in Altoona I'm not a member but I know someone who is. I'll get word to them, I'm sure they will be interested

I'm interested, there is a trike club here in Altoona I'm not a member but I know someone who is. I'll get word to them, I'm sure they will be interested
Great to hear from everyone the way things are now next season would be a much better time. This gathering could be and should be well planned and laid out for everyone. I would love to help organize and watch the gathering grow. Laying out routes time needed and interesting places to go are all over the central portion of Pennsylvania. I know we live close to the Ohio border Two Hours from State College however the Hotels and the highway system is all there. Day rides from there would cover Close the entire state, Gettesburg, York, PA. Grand, Canyon, Altoona, Shanksville, Reading, Harrisburg, and so many more places that I have no knowledge of. We would have a great time planning it. I would like to get together sometime in September and have a serious conversation and set a direction for us to start. Thank you again... Fred

Fred I think I would like to look that area over, if you don't mind a old Texas rider coming up. I will keep a eye on your post and make it if I can

Well Fred,, Now I HAVE to come. Jr. needs someone to keep him in line. (hey Jr.) lol Finally ,I hope, a Gathering, not far from me. I was planning on this for next year anyway, but now it is a must.. Fred & Jeanne are good people Jr. you will enjoy Pa.

Fred I think I would like to look that area over, if you don't mind a old Texas rider coming up. I will keep a eye on your post and make it if I can

Well Fred,, Now I HAVE to come. Jr. needs someone to keep him in line. (hey Jr.) lol Finally ,I hope, a Gathering, not far from me. I was planning on this for next year anyway, but now it is a must.. Fred & Jeanne are good people Jr. you will enjoy Pa.

Add one more Texan to the list. :Dorag:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png