2019 Tri Glide Ultra rear brake pads

[h=2]About Lyndall Brake Compounds (Fitments Below)[/h] [h=3]Z-PLUS:[/h] Get an immediate brake performance improvement over stock pads with our Z+ soft brake pad. This is a great pad for putting on a stock Harley. Utilizing a specially formulated Dupont Carbon-Kevlar compound, this tried and true brake pad will deliver 10% more stopping power than stock pads. Zero dust or noise. 30% cooler and 50% lighter than sintered pads.

[h=3]GOLD-PLUS:[/h] Our next step up in performance is the Gold+. This is a harder pad than the Z+ with 20% more stopping power than a sintered pad and is half the weight. Zero dust or noise. Runs cooler, with little to no noise or dust.

[h=3]XTREME:[/h] Introducing the Xtreme series, 30% more stopping power than our Gold+ series. Made in America with the latest friction material from Dupont. Moderate dust. Delivers 18,000 miles of Xtreme performance. The Xtreme series from Lyndall is the most advanced brake that we’ve ever produced. The Lyndall Xtreme series boasts the highest friction rating yet: HH. This means these brakes will give you a .6 coefficient from ambient to first fade and a .6 coefficient from first recovery to second fade.

About Lyndall Brake Compounds (Fitments Below)

Z-PLUS:

Get an immediate brake performance improvement over stock pads with our Z+ soft brake pad. This is a great pad for putting on a stock Harley. Utilizing a specially formulated Dupont Carbon-Kevlar compound, this tried and true brake pad will deliver 10% more stopping power than stock pads. Zero dust or noise. 30% cooler and 50% lighter than sintered pads.

GOLD-PLUS:

Our next step up in performance is the Gold+. This is a harder pad than the Z+ with 20% more stopping power than a sintered pad and is half the weight. Zero dust or noise. Runs cooler, with little to no noise or dust.

XTREME:

Introducing the Xtreme series, 30% more stopping power than our Gold+ series. Made in America with the latest friction material from Dupont. Moderate dust. Delivers 18,000 miles of Xtreme performance. The Xtreme series from Lyndall is the most advanced brake that we’ve ever produced. The Lyndall Xtreme series boasts the highest friction rating yet: HH. This means these brakes will give you a .6 coefficient from ambient to first fade and a .6 coefficient from first recovery to second fade.

I have been contacting Lyndall every quarter for 15 months & they don't make pads for our trikes. Just got the most recent response this morning.

I will most likely go with the EBC HH pads Jack mentioned when the time comes.

I can only add that on my 09' the front pads are from the Ultra Classic two wheeler and the back pads are worlds different. I even had them upgraded to the 2013 size I think that what they told me. same rotors just larger pads. Lyndall I don't believe is making any at this time though I think my last set are Twin Power seem to work just fine. :twocents: Travel safe Fred

I'm only reporting what they told me this morning. I wanted their pads on Jack's recommendations a year ago, but if they tell me they don't make them, there's not a lot I can do. :cool:

Maybe down the road they will start taking care of us.

Here is what 14-18 Triglide rear pads look like, a 15-18 freewheeler uses the same rear pads

804-774_A_V1.jpg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hankypanky55
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png