Ammo

Mykneesbehurtin

1500+ Posts
Apr 27, 2016
Dayton Ohio
I normally get my ammo from Lucky Gunner in bulk amounts,so i check today and they are out of 9mm,223 and 38 Special.Had 45 ACP but none of my other,good grief first no TP now this LOL.

I went to sportsman’s warehouse today, all common caliber handgun ammunition gone. There were people standing in line to fill out the online gun purchase background check.

I've already got around 100 rounds of hollow points for my 9mm handguns, and 250 fmj's.

I figure I'll be good until this is over unless war breaks out.

I keep more than enough of all those plus 500 or so rounds of 12 GA in Rifled Slug, 00, 000. My New England Firearms 12GA with a rifled barrel shoots a 4"-6" cloverleaf at 150 yds using the 3" Magnum slugs...You don't want to shoot many rounds but it'll take down some large game if needed.

Larry

I thought the ammo hoarding had passed. I know even powder was hard to get for awhile but I finally got one I was out of. So it made me think the hoarding was over. Is this another episode or just another wave of the first?:Shrug: :Shrug: :Shrug:

Daughter and son in law wanted to go out and pop off a few rounds. I don’t think either one had touched the handguns in quite some time. So I get the phone call, hey dad, can you go by and pick up a couple of boxes of ammo for us. Since nothing is available, I will be digging into the stock pile. Lori knows that I have a stockpile. Got to be a good dad and deliver.

Daughter and son in law wanted to go out and pop off a few rounds. I don’t think either one had touched the handguns in quite some time. So I get the phone call, hey dad, can you go by and pick up a couple of boxes of ammo for us. Since nothing is available, I will be digging into the stock pile. Lori knows that I have a stockpile. Got to be a good dad and deliver.

ThumbUpThumbUp..........

Why is it ok to hoard Ammo.....But not TP....TP is used every day, when was the last time you ran out of ammo fighting off the hordes........;)....

Not just yet but coming soon. You are seeing exactly what people will be doing when the economy tanks and that is not if but when.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Searcher
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png