225,000 miles on my Yamaha Venture Trike

00g0g_MklqaXbJCa_1200x900.jpg The trike conversion was done from new and the bike has over 225,000 miles on it. Other than brakes, tires, and clutches, this bike has had one item replaced....a leaking cam cover gasket! No, I didn't put the miles on it, but the 84 year old original owner did. It is a 2000 Yamaha with a Moto Trike conversion done at the factory in September of 2000. The bike is like new...no corrosion...no stone chips.

View attachment 84820 The trike conversion was done from new and the bike has over 225,000 miles on it. Other than brakes, tires, and clutches, this bike has had one item replaced....a leaking cam cover gasket! No, I didn't put the miles on it, but the 84 year old original owner did. It is a 2000 Yamaha with a Moto Trike conversion done at the factory in September of 2000. The bike is like new...no corrosion...no stone chips.

Goes to show you what regular maintenance a riding sanely gets you. I bet it's basically stock too and not been messed with trying to improve performance. That's the downfall of many, just can't leave their bike as produced but think they can improve it.

Yamaha engines are great

I have a 2005 yamaha trike and i'm showing 100,000 miles and strong running strong--your bike looks great the engine will last forever.

Your bike is awesome looking--here is a picture of my bike

DSCF1950.jpg

and the best part of you guys showing pictures of your bikes, only proves that Bikes made in Japan don't always have rice, underneath them.....LOL

Unlike some of those H.......y's type brands that always have a bag on speedi dri underneath it............:clapping::clapping:

Haw! haw! it's a joke!!! it's a joke! :Santa:

Ronnie

(Goldwing owner)

I have the same set up, a 99 motor trike with only 69000 miles. just getting broke in. I've had to do a lot of work on mine, i'm the 4th owner, last one thought it was built for burnouts, before that I believe it set a lot. Their isn't much I don't know about these, if you need help with anything just ask. probably best to pm me, not always checking in on the site.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png