• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

2020 rally plans here we go

John Luciano

One Of The Origionals , TOI - New England
Reaction score
Ok we need some response.

min attendance is 20 so sign up early PLEASE

We have checked VT. Kitzhof Inn in West Dover Vt

this place is beautiful. We got a great rate. Breakfast is included.

sit down not Buffet. Menu.

WATCH HERE FOR DOUG OFFICIAL NOTICE.

Hopefully you can pull this off this season, John.

Some predictions go through the summer on eliminating all public gatherings, amid this virus scare we're currently slogging through.

Good Luck...

fingers X

Hopefully you can pull this off this season, John.

Some predictions go through the summer on eliminating all public gatherings, amid this virus scare we're currently slogging through.

Good Luck...

If it Goes to August THE WHOLE COUNTRY ( we ) are in BIG trouble STILL LIKE to see who will be willing to come. OVER $360 in Raffle prizes, WE can limit attendance to 20

Did you sign up yet? So far 18 have. Don’t miss it. It is in Aug on the 20th. Most of the country will be fully open by then ( July 20 date is official) Book a room no deposit necessary. They cancel u loose nothing. This may be the only rally of the year. Most like the early car shows have canceled. Even Americade and Sturgis. Hope to see you all on the 20th of Aug. sign up as Trike Talk to get the discount. Follow on FB for more info contact Doug or myself lucky13@snet.net STAY SAFE

Hope to see you all on AUG 20. Look for info on other post in Trike Talk Rally.

The Best and Most beautiful and reasonably priced rally yet.

IT IS STILL ON We have no plans to call it off 14 trikes are coming as of today. Let’s make it big this year. STAY SAFE & RIDE SAFE

Let’s go Triking

The rally is finally here. Picked up the raffle prizes. Grand Prize this year is a Porter Cable Hammer drill set ( With battery and charger ) and a Craftsman Ratchet set. Total including door prizes over $300 to be given away. Weather looks great . Hope to see a few at Breakfast on Thursday Morning. The rest we will see later in VT. Bring bathing suits. Can’t Wait Paula and I are getting excited. It was touch and go for a while .Who would have thought we would be still fighting Covid19 the end of Aug . The B&B has made rooms ready. No one but the people staying in that room has a key. No Maid service. Social distancing in the dinning room. No Buffet all sit down menus for breakfast. Free included BBQ will be outdoors. See you there.

Last edited:
Pictures will follow

Pictures are sure to follow

Ride Safe Be Safe

Last edited:
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa it truly feels good to hear that something planned this season is still a GO!

I planned on showing up around 10:00 am [Thursday] BUT I called the hotel , and no one is allowed into their rooms until three 3:00 pm.....

So I'm meeting a friend (that's planning on going also) @ noon time for a lunch, then well head up... Were only a hour(ish) away from Dover.....

See you all for a good time this weekend..................... Weather is supposed to be perfect all three days ...................Yepppppp Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ronnie

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png