2020 rally info

John/Doug

I still can't log in to see what has been posted about this rally OR anything else on TT.Com (I'm at this point hoping that what I have written here does indeed gets posted/I can not read any posts)

Please keep me posted about the Rally (I still plan on attending your rally) Please keep me posted via emails or phone calls ok?

As alway thank you.

Ronnie

Is it still August 20-23rd

Calm down. We won't lead you astray! LOL Yes, it still on. Kitzof Inn West Dover Vt. Aug 20-23. I'll be there Friday and Saturday. Drag Frank up with you.

Andrew/Diane, are you making it in one ride up to VT or planning on staying over a night. We normally get together around Torrington the night before, Gary and Cathy and Mo and I think the girls from RI stayed over in Litchfield at the Litchfield Inn on Wednesday night and John and myself along with our better halves met them for dinner.

If not, you can always join us in Torrington on Thursday and head up with us.

The rally is open to anyone regardless if they stay at the inn, camp or are locals that want to join us for the day. If you are planning on coming, you are welcome to join us for the Saturday night BBQ, ribs, chicken, salads, dessert for $29.00 pp.

Please call the inn before Aug 17th so the owner can order the right amount of food and start preparing.

There are still 8 rooms available as of last night so if you are planning on staying, call before the 17th end of day.

Hey Ronnie,

Yes can't wait, did you lose power up your way? We were out from Tuesday afternoon to sometime Friday. We decided to bail Thursday and come up to camp in NY where we had the comforts of home, was able to work on line Friday. My son is still without power and I need his air compressor so hopefully he will get it today sometime. See you next week....

Hey Doug,

O' yea we lost power over night and into the next afternoon approx 5:00 PM(ish)

Looking forward to meeting you and John again......

Lee (wife) says to say hello to Paula and Karen for her.........(she's glad that we all had the chance to meet)

Getting [bike/trike] ready for the rally as we speak! See you ALL on the 20th............ Yeppppp Peeeeeee another fun rally!

Thanks for ALL you have done for us triker'rrrs

Ronnie

12 days till the rally............. Looking forward to a really fun 3 day weekend............Yeppppp Peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Ronnie

Do you know what if any travel restrictions coming from other states to VT are in place for the rally?

Thank you.

Paul, its all over the place with information with travel restrictions. There are a couple of members up there this weekend from RI and said there were no issues. If you haven't joined us on Facebook go to Northeast Region Trike Riders, there is a lot of info there.

For those of you that would like to join us for the 2020 Trike Talk rally in Vt next week, the last days to register are today and tomorrow. The inn needs to have a head count for Saturday nights BBQ. If you are staying elsewhere or or local, you can still attend the BBQ for a nominal fee but the inn still needs counts.

The rally is still on starting tomorrow, even though the number of reservations dropped the price is based on the group rate and the BBQ is still on for Saturday night. If anyone is interested, just call the Kitzof Inn in Dover Vt and make your reservations.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png