Question of the day..........

rhino 2

100000 + Posts
Oct 15, 2011
Utopia New Jersey USA..
Where did this new virus originate/come from?

1} Military experiment gone wrong ?

2} The eating of the Pangolin's meat?

3} It came in on the tail of a Comet?

........................................................:Shrug:....

I believe all of these virus things are purposely created in a lab and set out in public as to fuel the medical world’s economy..as well as being used politically now.

Think back..as we grew up..did you ever hear of Aids? It suddenly appeared and fluorished. Did you ever hear of all these annual flue illnesses...a different strain each year. All i ever knew of was the 24 hr stomach bug that was rampant in school each winter...didn’t last but 2-3 days at the most.

Just look at the money that is thrown at these illnesses over and over, year after year. Same with cancer...they have the cure but cancer is its own money-generating machine..they will never release the cure.

The Gypsy Moth is an example of experiments getting out of control...Anyone from the Northeast in the 70's 80's will remember them....For years from Main to Virginia

There wasn't one single leaf on any hard wood tree and on our property [1400Ac] ... 75% % of those trees died over the next 10 years they were weaken so much the tress were so leafless it looked like winter in the middle of summer.....The Moth's were brought to Massachusetts in the hopes they can get silk from them, When the experiment failed the scientist just turned them loose......

Conspiracies no.......'A'Holes yes.......Negligent 'A' Holes at that....:mad:...

So true , we had a infestation the last two years. Along with cedar rust , I lost a apple and a red oak.

I have been seeing lots of moth eggs on the trunks from last year . 3 in a row , tree will die.

I'd say #1 in a diabolical effort to get most of the world working online ... all the better to hack.

The gal that owns my God dogs just had to move her office equipment to her house so she could work at home. She uses Spectrum Home internet. I'm guessing that's not the most secure system for a health care insurance company to work over. :Shrug:

Still say some slope head was making it while having lunch. He knocked over the cardboard food box , while picking up the box , knocked the virus vile on the floor , walked on it , tracked it outside while a north wind was blowing , all people south got sick and became carriers.

The carriers got on a plane to NYC .Being they live in apartment houses , ............

Just blame central air ! Elevators , subways and mass transit.

Where did this new virus originate/come from?

1} Military experiment gone wrong ?

2} The eating of the Pangolin's meat?

3} It came in on the tail of a Comet?

........................................................:Shrug:....

My ex wife ...........

giphy.gif

Still say some slope head was making it while having lunch. He knocked over the cardboard food box , while picking up the box , knocked the virus vile on the floor , walked on it , tracked it outside while a north wind was blowing , all people south got sick and became carriers.

The carriers got on a plane to NYC .Being they live in apartment houses , ............

Don't leave this one out.............

tenor.gif

virus

People that beleive this must be truly brain dead

Pangolins? Very clever, who would have ever guessed?

True, they (anteater breed) have recently been found to carry similar Cornavirus strains, but a quick look at the human history of emerging diseases shows most are zootonic.

The worst culprits have been bats, birds and pigs - plus a few carriers like mosquitoes, rats and other assorted nuisances.

Maybe we should start a thread on the various Cornavirus origin theories circulating in the fake news and social media sources.

Just sayin'

Pangolins? Very clever, who would have ever guessed?

True, they (anteater breed) have recently been found to carry similar Cornavirus strains, but a quick look at the human history of emerging diseases shows most are zootonic.

The worst culprits have been bats, birds and pigs - plus a few carriers like mosquitoes, rats and other assorted nuisances.

Maybe we should start a thread on the various Cornavirus origin theories circulating in the fake news and social media sources.

Just sayin'

There's already enough Chinese Flu(colvid-19) threads running rampant. The threads are turning into a virus as well it seems. They may say this bug was accidentally released but in reality China declared war. This was purposely released because of politics and trade. And I'm not the only one that thinks this way. If you get away from USA media you begin to see this theory appearing.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Markh853
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png