Introduction

Apr 16, 2020
Toledo, Ohio, USA
An older guy here. Been riding since 66 and age is finally catching up with me. No longer felt comfortable on two wheels. No tats but I have scars and titanium. Can't wrap my head around the idea that it's all coming to an end. Stubborn, selfish and disregarding the wishes of the family, I traded the Road Glide for a 2020 TriGlide. Hopefully I will get a few more years of riding. Anyone here from Northwest Ohio?

An older guy here. Been riding since 66 and age is finally catching up with me. No longer felt comfortable on two wheels. No tats but I have scars and titanium. Can't wrap my head around the idea that it's all coming to an end. Stubborn, selfish and disregarding the wishes of the family, I traded the Road Glide for a 2020 TriGlide. Hopefully I will get a few more years of riding. Anyone here from Northwest Ohio?

Welcome to TT from down the road in Dayton,Oh. It's not coming to an end,it's just a NEW way to ride. Been riding since 1956, I am now 75 & my wife & I just did 45,000 in 3 seasons on our 16 Tri. Just traded it on a 20 Tri. We have just as many adventure's as always. Once you get the suspension upgraded it will ride great. Will be doing 14" ProAction plus his new front suspension. Had the 13" Pro on the 16. Difference is nite & day. You get used to 3 & you will be able to easily run up the 2 wheelers. Keep in touch .Bill

:welcome: To the Trike Talk Family! FROM SOUTH
attachment.php
Angleton, TX

Howdy Dennis!
:wave4:Welcome to the group.

Welcome to the Gang from Western Colorado.

Your story is most of our stories ... life happens ... and then you go to three wheels ... sometimes I just wonder why I didn't figure it out sooner ... :Shrug: ... could of had a lot of fun when I was 40 on three wheels ... almost as much as I have at 66 :D

Dennis..........Welcome to Trike-Talk........:clapping:....

Welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania. Two wheeler's they are not make no mistake they are quite actually more fun and they don't fall over or slide out from under you on a wet road in panic stop. Travel safe Fred

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neil wright
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png