• It appears that you have unread Personal Messages - Please check your inbox!

Trip to Maggie Valley

While they are relaxing things abit what it doesn't say they are requiring those coming from out of state or those that leave for more than 3 days to also self quarantine for 14 days.Hopefully this mess is over soon.I'm just wondering what effect this will have on room availability that far out and what that will do for prices.https://www.haywoodcountync.gov/CivicAlerts.aspx?AID=230

You know the overthinker but i'm thinking this could extend vacation season with folks taking the vacations they couldn't take earlier.Time will tell for sure.

I hope it's gone by the end of August. Had a cruise to Alaska scheduled for August cancelled, so hoping this trip is not cancelled. Driving from the West Coast is OK for some joying riding in the mountains.

This takes effect Friday.:pepper:

Does this Executive Order allow for people to stay at hotels or other short-termvacation rentals?Yes, hotels and short-term vacation rentals are allowed. However, individuals shouldpractice Stay at Home, Recommendations to Promote Social Distancing and ReduceTransmission, and other COVID-19 mitigation measures at any short-term rental.Rental landlords should follow CDC guidelines on cleaning hotels and rental unitsincluding using an EPA-approved disinfectant for COVID-19 between customers.

On another newsgroup that I'm on, the owner/manager??? of one of the hotels there says they are taking reservations. They need all the help they can get.

I just called and got my reservations at the Hillbilly campground. They usually open may 1, but were not open yet and didn't know when they would be allowed.

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glockjock
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png