Pull behind trailer

Pallet Man

Reaction score
I'm looking to purchase a trailer to pull behind my 2018 GL 1800 DCT Tour with a CSC Encore. Does anyone have suggestions on which ones to buy or which ones to stay away from. Right now I'm looking at a Black Hawk made in Greenville South Carolina. I like the ones made by CSC but think they are a little pricey.

The CSC Escapade Trailer is the best fiberglass trailer you can buy for the money and worth ever penny. When compared to the Bushtec Trailers, which I am a long time dealer and owner of, the CSC Excel is the better value in my opinion. Like the Bushtec, they come standard with independent suspension but unlike Bushtec, they have a round molded spare tire well in the bottom of the compartment with a carpeted rigid cover/lid that drops in over the opening so you retain the flat bottom. The design, fit and finish is outstanding.

trailer

i have an anderson trailer ,there 6 foot plus and 12 foot long, had it reinforced ,thats trailer and tail gate, single axel, planteny of room for the trike, cost me about 2000.00 in florida,

Why not save money. Get a small trailer from your local Tractor Store and a Car Topper. Mount the Topper to the trailer. There are many different types of Car Toppers to chose from.

I made mine in 1982. Still using it.

Off We Go.jpg

i have an anderson trailer ,there 6 foot plus and 12 foot long, had it reinforced ,thats trailer and tail gate, single axel, planteny of room for the trike, cost me about 2000.00 in florida,

He is talking a trailer to pull behind his bike/trike.

We have a CSC Escapade LE trailer and love it. Pulls easy and hauls everything we need on a trip with room to spare.

CSC Trike & Trailer.jpg

Why not save money. Get a small trailer from your local Tractor Store and a Car Topper. Mount the Topper to the trailer. There are many different types of Car Toppers to chose from.

I made mine in 1982. Still using it.

View attachment 93003

And the contrasting, NOT matched to trike, colors make it more obvious to anyone approaching from behind either in traffic or at a stop light that your are pulling a trailer that is between them and that trike! Nicely done.

I sprung for the Bushtec Quantum in case I needed to stop at the store and get some eggs.

43391FAE-1379-4AFE-9128-26FE283C29AA.jpeg

Contrasting colors? Safety Yellow is more of an eye attention getter, when riding. Other vehicles should be alerted to me with my trailer behind me. The mismatch has never bothered me, because of the safety factor.

I heard its so hot in Texas that the hens are laying hard-boiled eggs so there isn't any a need for soft sprung trailers ..:Shrug:.........

Better watch out talking about our hens and their aigs; ‘Cluck Norris’ will get you! LOL

I was looking at getting an Aluma, but this bright “scrambled egg yellow” Bushtec came along, so I got it. I also considered a Tailwind trailer. There are a lot of good trailers out there. You just pick the “flavor” that fits your pocket book.

And the contrasting, NOT matched to trike, colors make it more obvious to anyone approaching from behind either in traffic or at a stop light that your are pulling a trailer that is between them and that trike! Nicely done.

Very nice trailer you have there.............. I did the same and not buy a expensive trailer, cause I really only use it once or twice a season, honestly at the most...

Ronnie

I have been wondering about finding a trunk, fenders, and a tour pack and making a trailer out of the parts. Thinking that after some fabrication, the ice chest could be built into the front of the trunk box. Would have to build a frame and axle setup for it. Just thinking about it being unique with a trike pulling it. (Don’t want to “void” my warranty on the new trike, so I will wait a while before deciding whether to build one or not.

It is just an idea for now.

Jim

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png