Ghost Wheels, Trike Alternatives

I have a 2002 BMW k1200 LT it very difficult to find tri-conversion kit, the only one I found is Tow Pac conversion kii, it cost $3,400.00 plus S/H/i. Which is fit my budget.

There are many rider told me most of the kits are not safe for higher speed, I live in the state that have a lot of open highway I did not wnat to give up the safety for speed.

Any comments or suggestions?

Please help, Anyone ever have or hear any thing about Ghost Wheels, Trike Alternatives? I am thinking to have one install.

I don't know that much about them, but I have a friend whos Harley Ultra Classic was converted by us to a Champion trike and he's looking to sell his Ghost Wheels kit. Not sure what he wants for it but if anyone is interested, I'll find out what he'll take for it.

I don't know that much about them, but I have a friend whos Harley Ultra Classic was converted by us to a Champion trike and he is looking to sell his Ghost Wheels kit. Not sure what he wants for it but if anyone is interested, I'll find out what he'll take for it.
Thank you for the information, Harley kit will not compatible with BMW, I already check with the manufacture, because it have one for sale on e-Bay a while back.

I have a 2002 BMW k1200 LT it very difficult to find tri-conversion kit, the only one I found is Tow Pac conversion kii, it cost $3,400.00 plus S/H/i. Which is fit my budget.

There are many rider told me most of the kits are not safe for higher speed, I live in the state that have a lot of open highway I did not wnat to give up the safety for speed.

Any comments or suggestions?

Did you check with Hannigan?

Yes, I did check with them, it will cost $12,000.00 which I don't have. It is very nice unit, if I have that kind of money I will go for that conversion wit ez steer.

I am 70 years old receiving SSI and some of my retirement cannot afford anything after my investment with one investment firm associate with Mr. Ma loft went under.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png