Social Distance T Shirt @ a Local Dealer

Jack Klarich

18000+ Posts
Oct 11, 2016
Jax, Fla USA
I got this in an E Mail from a local dealer today, this is the back of the shirt;)

thumbnail_Image-1_1024x1024@2x.jpg

I dunno, But I will swing by the dealer later this week and check. If I have to guess as with most Motor Clothes shirts I have they will be made off shore

The reason i asked last summer there was this guy in front of the post office surrounded by American flags, And for a donation for Trump and the Republicans you get a Make America great hat.... When i seen the label in side [China] i told him you are a moron...Needless to say i didn't donate.......:mad:...

The reason i asked last summer there was this guy in front of the post office surrounded by American flags, And for a donation for Trump and the Republicans you get a Make America great hat.... When i seen the label in side [China] i told him you are a moron...Needless to say i didn't donate.......:mad:...

Jack i don't care too much if its made off shore......But if its China...:mad:...

Learn to love the Chinese Bob, they'll soon own this country.

They do have Birthing center in Elmhurst Queens...I would think they have them all over the country, Before travel was shut down they would fly in from China have their baby here then the baby becomes a citizen , Then fly back to China ..Is it a Coincidence that Elmhurst was the worst hot spot for the Chinese virus ..:Shrug:..[Elmhurst 47% Asian]

No different than the Vietnam Vet hats made in ............ Vietnam ............ Go figure. :xzqxz:

Mike....I don't have much of a problem with that...The Vietnamese never had any intentions of taking us over, Or coming over here to do us harm, They just wanted to be left alone to unite their country , And get the colonial powers out of Vietnam...

If you remember they cleaned up the mess we left in Cambodia...And in 1979 they had a border war with the Chinese ....And then kicked the Chinese's Ass.....

Yeah, you are correct Bob. In truth, wtf was Ike thinking ?

Mike if you want to know truth Google the first Vietnam war 1946. It wasn’t Eisenhower it was the British .. They the British armed The remaining Japanese troops in Vietnam to join up with the French and fight the Viet Ming ..... And give Vietnam back to the colonial French....

Wasn't it Ike though that got us involved to begin with ?

Harry S Truman.......Provided covert military and financial assistance to the French. Gotta stop the Commies...And THEN after Dien Bien Phu , Ike, With the strong urging of John Foster Dulles....Came up the Domino B/S....

The fact remains if the British in 1946...Stayed out of it Vietnam would have been a free country.. But they didn't and the rest is history....The British also screwed up the middle east....Who do you think drew up all those arbitrary borders to create country's regardless of any input from the individual religious sects ...So now they are killing each other and dragged us into it.....End of history lesson for today....;)..

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png