Not new to trikes but new to Trike Talk

Jul 9, 2019
Washington
My name is Bart and I'm 51 yrs old. On July 23th 2020 I will be paralyzed for 20 yrs. No need to feel sorry for nor am I looking for any type of pity. I put my pants on one leg at a time just like everyone else. I've been able to live a decent life. It may not be easy but everyone goes through hard times. I rode/raced motorcycles all my life. Took 15 yrs before I started riding again. Bought the F3 Spyder before upgrading to a Limited.

I was looking at a 2000 Heritage Springer with a Champion trike kit with mechanical reverse. This wouldn't take the place of the Spyder but be a 2nd ride (not sure where on the forum I should talk about this). Kind of nostalgic because I bought a 2000 Springer but was paralyzed before taking possession of it. With the Covid 19 virus and all other natural disasters, depending where you live, I wish all the best. Try and get out and enjoy the wind no matter what you ride. Life is short. I apologise if it seems as though I'm rambling on. I just love motorcycles

You landed in the right place

Bart welcome to the forum from Western Pennsylvania, sounds like you will fit just fine around here. All great people positive group of Riders all will th listen to issues and help with solutions. When you can post a couple pictures of your rides we all like pictures. Stop by often glad you joined us. :good: Travel safe Fred

Welcome to the forums from Middle Georgia Bart! I understand the Springer deal. I bought a 1997 Springer (blue on white) new and sold it after 7 years because I didn't think I could justify it's lack of use as a second bike since I was still working. Worst mistake ever! I tried many times to buy it back from my friend but he wasn't interested . After I retired a couple of years ago, he passed and his widow called me up. I've got her back and she ain't going anywhere. Still ride my trike mostly but that Springer is the best for a day of solo cruising.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Semiringeye
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png