Just so more people know one of our favorite Moderators needs prayer

Fearless

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dec 10, 2013
Clarion PA USA
Just so more people know one of our favorite Moderators needs prayer

TG Carol's Father is not doing well and is gravely ill, I want those who do not follow the breakfast club to be aware of the need for prayer and peace for the entire family. Our thoughts and prayers go to Carol and the entire family. :pray: Just sayin... Fred

Wow. This site is truly special

When I saw this thread, I teared up a little. Thank you so much for your prayers and kind words for my dad and my family. Trike Talk is so amazing with such kind and thoughtful people. I’m happy I can give back a little even if it’s just flipping a few pictures every once in a while.

Update on my dad...once again he has proven to be the strong, determined man that raised me. I got to see him on Saturday. Because of this virus stuff, he can only have one visitor per day :xzqxz:. We can’t touch him and we have to stay distant. He looked pretty bad and was sleeping when I got there. He did wake up after a few minutes and we got to chat. He was in good humor, making jokes about all the tests they’re putting him through. Also, I was happy to see a couple of empty pudding cups on his table :D. I didn’t stay too long. He was very tired and I wanted him to sleep and get his strength up.

Mom went to see him yesterday. The doctors determined that his pain is a combination of an infection and several kidney stones. They have begun to treat the infection and he was actually eating a real lunch when my mom arrived. :clapping:. When he’s a little stronger, they will try to pulverize the stones and also remove a stent he had put in the last time he was hospitalized. So surgery...again. At 93 years old that is always scary.

My dad is kind of a tough guy. He doesn’t complain and doesn’t let anyone know that he’s in pain or feeling something abnormal. If he had waited much longer to go to the hospital, the infection would have killed him. Right now, he’s feeling better and is stable and eating so once again we are very fortunate. He will be in the hospital, they think, for another couple of weeks while they build up his strength for the surgery. Mom is so relieved. She is also tough and doesn’t let on if she’s worried. This time she was obviously very worried.

We are all breathing a little easier. I’m sure all of your thoughts and prayers are helping a lot. Thank you again. We are so grateful to you all.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png