New to Trikes

Greekmoose

Reaction score
Howdy! Glad to be part of the forum! My name is Donovan, I live in NV, and I was recently given an ‘06 Vulcan 900 Lehman Storm by a 99 year old ww2 army vet who decided he finally had to give it up. Can’t wait to talk to you guys, I love the exchange of information on forums like this, and hopefully I might be able to join in without getting too much flak for being a young and (mostly) healthy trike rider, haha! Stay healthy and ride safe, folks!

Hi Donovan! :wave4:

Welcome to TrikeTalk from the Texas Hill Country!

By the way.... one does NOT have to be in upper years to enjoy riding a trike.

In fact, it keeps one young.... after all, your friend is 99 years old....he was "young" for a long time.

Hi Donovan! :wave4:

Welcome to TrikeTalk from the Texas Hill Country!

By the way.... one does NOT have to be older in years to enjoy riding a trike.

In fact, it keeps one young.... after all, your friend is 99 years old....he was "young" for a long time.

Thank you very much Texas Hill!

He had it converted only about 8 years ago, had the pre-converted bike since it was new, and rode some big Harley before that for years. He was a Doctor both in the army and after he got out, haha, something like 40+ years of general practice! The man rode a bike the entire time from what I understand and he is incredibly healthy for his age, too, he fell a few months ago and broke the toilet. He brushed it off. Hardly even a bruise! I think the Trike part came in when he decided his balance and whatnot wasn’t up to par anymore. Kept him on the road for several years more!

As for myself, I’m happy to keep the machine on the road and to never take for granted what’s given to you for free, haha, and if I can keep his machine on the road just for his sake, I am more than glad to do so. Plus if anyone give me a hard time I’ll just tell em I work in HVAC and my body feels 20 years older than it should, haha

Howdy! Glad to be part of the forum! My name is Donovan, I live in NV, and I was recently given an ‘06 Vulcan 900 Lehman Storm by a 99 year old ww2 army vet who decided he finally had to give it up. Can’t wait to talk to you guys, I love the exchange of information on forums like this, and hopefully I might be able to join in without getting too much flak for being a young and (mostly) healthy trike rider, haha! Stay healthy and ride safe, folks!

Don.............Welcome to Trike -Talk......:wave4:...

Young is a relative term....Some people are old at 50....While others are young at 80...

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png