Kira's Xmas Presant.

Reaction score
Welp, today I finally got mom to help me hold Kira down to measure her so I can get her a Jacket. We have had a great fall, early winter. All of December so far has been high's in the mid to high 30's and lows in the 20's. It's supposed to be like that here until the 1st of the year. That probably means January is gonna be a mother bear.

Anyway, we measured her back, neck, and chest. We also tried on some of the jackets and sweaters I've had for other dogs. Most were too big, and Harley's were too small.

Went to Amazon and based on her measurements, ordered her a jacket that should fit with a tad of grow room.

Orange Jacket 1.jpg

Orange Jacket 4.jpg

Should keep the wind off her ... She loves being outside, but, I make her come in long before she wants to. I also ordered her some rawhides, some dream bones and some new toys. I know, I know, I am spoiling her, but, it's her first Christmas, so what the heck. Mom and I don't do Christmas, per sae, but, I am planning a fresh ham on the smoker. Haven't found one yet, so that might end up being a pork b$tt. In any event, Kira and Annabelle will get to open presents ... :D

Welp, today I finally got mom to help me hold Kira down to measure her so I can get her a Jacket. We have had a great fall, early winter. All of December so far has been high's in the mid to high 30's and lows in the 20's. It's supposed to be like that here until the 1st of the year. That probably means January is gonna be a mother bear.

Anyway, we measured he back, neck, and chest. We also tried on some of the jackets and sweaters I've had for other dogs. Most were too big, and Harley's were too small.

Went to Amazon and based on her measurements, ordered her a jacket that should fit with a tad of grow room.

View attachment 94075

View attachment 94076

Should keep the wind off her ... She loves being outside, but, I make her come in long before she wants to. I also ordered her some rawhides, some dream bones and some new toys. I know, I know, I am spoiling her, but, it's her first Christmas, so what the heck. Mom and I don't do Christmas, per sae, but, I am planning a fresh ham on the smoker. Haven't found one yet, so that might end up being a pork b$tt. In any event, Kira and Annabelle will get to open presents ... :D

My son had one like that for his Boxer.......But it was for thunder storm's it calmed him down cause the big Woof was frighted of thunder..[The Boxer not my Son]...

Looks like one of the really nice winter coats I ordered for the dogs a few years back from either L.L. Bean or LandsEnd.

It does not look like the Thunder Shirts I bought at PetsMart for the Yorkie and Chihuahua. The shirts did not come close to working for either dog....returned them. I hope they worked for other dogs.

Looks like one of the really nice winter coats I ordered for the dogs a few years back from either L.L. Bean or LandsEnd.

It does not look like the Thunder Shirts I bought at PetsMart for the Yorkie and Chihuahua. The shirts did not come close to working for either dog....returned them. I hope they worked for other dogs.

It seemed to work on my Sons Boxer....But then again he wasn't as high strung as Yorkie's :jumpy:eek:r Chihuahua's :jumpy::jumpy:.............

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wheeza
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png