Kira is Truly a Puppy

Take a picture/ and when she's old enough to get married,/ just show this picture to her new husband..............LOL

She's the cutest puppy, "that's for sure"..............Your going to love her no matter what!!!!

Ronnie

Who could resist that "Hi, Dad. What's up?" Look...... Jim

I just love when I'm gone for a few hours and get home, my wife opens the door and my little dog come running to meet me like I've been gone for months. So happy to see me and that happy feeling just flows over into me. Talk about a feel good feeling, that's it.:clapping:

I just love when I'm gone for a few hours and get home, my wife opens the door and my little dog come running to meet me like I've been gone for months. So happy to see me and that happy feeling just flows over into me. Talk about a feel good feeling, that's it.:clapping:

I may have spoiled her a tad when I first got her. I felt a little guilty taking her from her mom and brother. She was the first puppy I've ever had where I saw her with her mom. All my others where either from pet stores or rescues. I don't think she was away from me at all for like three or four weeks. I get that same level of excitement when I go to ge iced tea ... LOL ... and it never gets old :D

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png