Kira's first outdoor un supervised experience

FuzzyWuzHe

Reaction score
Today I took Kira on a ride (we do this almost every morning for two reasons, it's in the 70's and mom sleeps until about 9-10) and we went all around town with just a short jaunt on the highway.

When I had my fix, I pulled into Einstein's Bagel's and picked up some bagels for Mom. Hopefully she will be done with the whole lock down due to surgery thing tomorrow, this would entail giving her freedom to drive and do something other than sitting in a recliner in the kitchen. I thought I'd be nice one more time before then.

When I got home, mom was up and wanted a bagel, so, she recommended putting Kira in the yard and let her play while we ate. She's never been out there for any length of time, like 5-10 minutes at a time to do her business. I figured we'd give it a try.

Not one of my better decisions, one of mom's plants bit the dust ... :Shrug: ... also, she was soaked head to toe because she chose to swim in the water bowl ... again ... ah ... the joys of raising a puppy :D

IMG_0436.jpg

Puppies can test your patience for sure. And water is just another toy to them.:clapping:;):laugh:

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stag man
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png