Things you can do with a sidecar

Not overly familiar with screens to be honest, but I must say, that one pictured is a substantial bit of kit there. Maybe not what I want for my own chair, but it certainly made me sit up, and think about my needs for a passenger..... every picture tells a story, and also ideas, thanks for that....!!!!!

:clapping:

Windshields must be functional. What looks cool often is not. The Wind shield is designed to fit with the convertible top. She has ridden with the top on a heated seat and blanket at 20 below.

20210319_111211.jpg

You can pack it up with wife and gear and take a 795 mile ride to The Smoky mountains. It was a great ride here. No gas shortage problems other than Pigeon forge only 87 octane at the pumps. I had some octane boost along just in case.

Payton can only ride a short distance right now. Surgery NOV 1st to have rods but in her back. But she is getting in short rides.

Last week wife and I got out for 4 days of riding. We met every year in Clarksville TN To ride with people we know that all ride Roda Glides. As of now we have the only sidecar.

Part of the ride this years was a guided tour of Hannigan's operation. Cool part Hannigan himself gave the tour and filled in a lot of history.

Of course part of this yearly ride is a lunch at Patti's 1880 settlement.

We had great weather ,rain one morning but it stopped soon as we suited up to ride. The riders come from all over. For us it was a 2,000 miles round trip.

next big ride with this group plus many more will be our Shark week In Appleton WI. August 2022 that will be riders from all over the country showing up.

-1.JPGDSCN0724.JPGDSCN0731.jpg

Payton can only ride a short distance right now. Surgery NOV 1st to have rods but in her back. But she is getting in short rides.

Last week wife and I got out for 4 days of riding. We met every year in Clarksville TN To ride with people we know that all ride Roda Glides. As of now we have the only sidecar.

Part of the ride this years was a guided tour of Hannigan's operation. Cool part Hannigan himself gave the tour and filled in a lot of history.

Of course part of this yearly ride is a lunch at Patti's 1880 settlement.

We had great weather ,rain one morning but it stopped soon as we suited up to ride. The riders come from all over. For us it was a 2,000 miles round trip.

next big ride with this group plus many more will be our Shark week In Appleton WI. August 2022 that will be riders from all over the country showing up.

View attachment 102891View attachment 102892View attachment 102893

---ThumbUpThumbUp..............

Sidecar back on after the engine work and playing with the new cam on two wheels. It was time Doctors said Payton surgery is healed and she can ride . They suggested we build up to her normal amount of riding.

So yesterday I picked her up at school with it. School is good about keeping her wheel chair there when I do this.

I was a mid 30 ride home but her heated blank and heated seat was not working?

Got home test light showed power but it seems dirt connection was not allowing enough voltage. Cleaned it up all good.

Her chair was at school so of course we took the sidecar. To get her there today.

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PERuss
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png