Radio 1500 Honda Goldwing

Apr 28, 2018
perryville
My 1999 Honda Goldwing radio vol is so low can hardly hear it turn off the mute button and still low is there a fuse that may need to be replaced any advice on what to do

Does it still say mute on the display?If so it could be a problem with the ground wire to the handlebar control.Also I believe there is a fuse to the amp.

I had that before but dont remember why it happened. I believe I removed both the main radio fuse and the backup fuse that is tucked into the relay side. I left them both out for a couple minutes and then put the fuses back in. The radio volume was back to normal after that.

Dug this up off the net concerning this problem. Seem like it resolved the problem:

Behind the left side cover is the fuse box, to the right of the fuse box another box with relays in it. In that box there are 2, 5 amp fuses. Check them. It's been a long time since I had a 1500 wing but IF I remember right that is the cause of your problem.

Hope it helps

where to find fuses and relays

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ji0Zkb18cRg

Welcome to the Trike Talk Community

Join our vibrant online community dedicated to all things Trikes! Whether you're a seasoned rider or just starting out, this is the place to share experiences, tips, and stories about your three-wheeled adventures. Explore modifications, maintenance advice, and rides, all while connecting with fellow trike enthusiasts from around the globe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greggstriglide

Trike Talk Community

Welcome to a community dedicated to the most diverse and fastest growing powersports segment, Motorcycle Trikes. Come join the discussion about the best makes and models, popular modifications and proven performance hacks, trike touring and travel, maintenance, meetups and more!

Register Already a member? Login

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greggstriglide
 photo 260e2760-d89e-45b2-8675-2bc26fb3d465.jpg

photo Trike-Talk-150-x-200.gif

photo DK Trike Talk Right side banner 19.jpg

Merziere Reverser

photo 9796095c-0d4b-4a9b-88ed-efe4c498d084.png
 photo f9866e4e-75c5-471a-86f5-5e72a446ecc3.png